• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Why is yamahajetboaters the only one offered?

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here's gotta be the third survey this company has requested that I fill out, and I don't recall this question in the past, but I certainly don't understand why they were the only jet boat related website singled out. I have no doubt this survey is being done at the behest of Yamaha, but there wasn't even an option for me to list jetboaters.net as a specific option on this, only the nebulous "forums". This survey also had very little feedback requested as opposed to the previous 2. I'm kinda thinking they're using this one for marketing, and if I'm right, it would seem to run counter to asking what I used for buying info.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just cross out all that other crap and Write-in/fill in...■ jetboaters.net.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just cross out all that other crap and Write-in/fill in...■ jetboaters.net.
:D Not even an option. They didn't give me an address to print that picture out and do what you suggested, or mail them a sticker, or ANYTHING! Oh, the huge manatee!

BlackandTan

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Whenever I get these surveys I know they have a specific data set the they think is important, but I always feel like they're asking the wrong questions and not giving the right options for the answers. I've stopped doing them because of this.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Forum websites. Would be the answer
There is a huge info center on u the more you answer the more they know.