• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Yamaha Survey

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did anyone else get this Yamaha Survey? I have done survey's before and have received the gift cards. I did this one and at the end of the survey it indicated that the group has met its goal already but then thanked me for my time. I guess it would have been nice to know that before the survey started. They didn't ask for any PII or email so I guess no harm done, except lost time.

"This survey is closed for respondents matching your characteristics." was the actual message at the end of it.

1679075440393.png

I've been getting them - I figured it was because I'm right at the 1-year mark for ownership. Haven't tried to do it yet - l guess I missed the boat so to speak ;)

Never seen that before. Owned my boat since the end of 2021.

I got it and it started with some dumb questions on how much coffee I drink and some other completely strange random questions.
At least on first page there was nothing related to Yamaha or boats.
So closed that thing before even answering the first question.

I got it. I did not get the message you did as far as I know, perhaps I did and just breezed over it. By the time I got to the end I was non plussed.

I thought it was going to be about product research and development. There was nothing in there about any of the specific models of boats and or what I would like to see added to the boats. There some questions about ownership etc but mostly it was about what Yamaha should be doing to benefit the environment, just a bunch of woke / virtue signaling questions. No where in the survey was there an opportunity for me as the buyer of a Yamaha boat, to write about what I’d like to see done to their line of boats.

I was less than impressed with the survey, and quite frankly I’m disappointed in Yamaha for sending out such tripe.

I used to be on one of those consumer survey panels to earn points for completing surveys to redeem for gift cards and magazine subscriptions. I stopped because after a while they’d tell you at the end of the survey they had enough answers that fit your profile so no points would be awarded. :mad:

Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2023 9:05 AM
To: Jeffrey <JEFF@COBRAJETSTEERING.COM>
Subject: $15 for providing your opinion to help Yamaha optimize your customer experience

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online

Hi Jeffrey,

We’d like to invite you to participate in a survey. Upon qualification and completion, we’ll send you a $15 Mastercard virtual gift card within 4-6 weeks. This survey should only take 12-15 minutes to complete, depending on your answers.

Yamaha has partnered with Material, a Market Research Firm to manage and administer this survey. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at surveyinfo@lrwsupport.com. The survey will close after we’ve received enough responses.

Thank you in advance for your valuable feedback!

NOTE: If you have any difficulty in entering the site, please copy this URL (http) address and paste it into your browser. (In some cases, the URL may extend to two lines, so be sure you are copying the full address.)

Privacy Notice Consent

Sincerely,
The Yamaha Research Team

Note: This study is being hosted and managed by Material Plus on the behalf of Yamaha. All of your survey responses will be used consistent with the Material Privacy Policy.
If you have any questions regarding this survey, please contact Material at: surveyinfo@lrwsupport.com.
Material Plus
1900 Avenue of the Stars, Ste 1600
Los Angeles, CA 90067
©2023 Material Holdings, LLC. All rights reserved.

If you no longer wish to receive any emails from Material, please click Unsubscribe.​
I get those all the time I never bother with them the bottom line will let you unsubscribe but I never subscribed in the first place???

I really wanted my $15 bucks..... :(

I got that one but thought it was a scam after seeing the first question.

However, I just got one from KSR Research the other day for a $10 Amazon Gift Code. It was legit and about boats. It was about electric powered watercraft... took about 10 - 15 minutes and I got the Amazon Code for $10 bucks at the end.

It really has some interesting questions. I know there are some electric trolling and small outboard motors out there now but I can't even imagine my 275SD being electric. It would weigh a ton from the batteries.... being in salt water would be a real challenge.... and trying to charge it would not be easy.

I can understand some things going electric and it does make sense.... but some things it just seems very impractical to go electric.

I regularly get Nielsen surveys in the mail.

I immediately rip it open grab my $2 and throw the rest in the trash.

Easy money!

We received a Yamaha survey 3 days after we took delivery, it asks specific questions about the boat and dealership experience.
I haven't taken the survey yet as today is the first day of sunshine we have seen since delivery,
Monday is gonna be nice, so break in run should happen then...

I got that one but thought it was a scam after seeing the first question.

However, I just got one from KSR Research the other day for a $10 Amazon Gift Code. It was legit and about boats. It was about electric powered watercraft... took about 10 - 15 minutes and I got the Amazon Code for $10 bucks at the end.

It really has some interesting questions. I know there are some electric trolling and small outboard motors out there now but I can't even imagine my 275SD being electric. It would weigh a ton from the batteries.... being in salt water would be a real challenge.... and trying to charge it would not be easy.

I can understand some things going electric and it does make sense.... but some things it just seems very impractical to go electric.
I got a KSR email the other day. Sounds like a good one to participate in and I wouldn't complain about a $10 Amazon code.

Back