• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post up your funny MEMES (Nothing Political Please)

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Coolbreeze704

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I still have the ticket stub to my first concert..$13.50, Frank Moreno & Mahogany Rush, AC/DC on their Highway to Hell tour, Aerosmith, and Ted Nugent !
What a great first concert! Love them all but I wish I had got the chance to see Rush in concert.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
What a great first concert! Love them all but I wish I had got the chance to see Rush in concert.
Right on…. I saw Rush once, I think it was their Subdivision tour…

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Right on…. I saw Rush once, I think it was their Subdivision tour…
I saw Rush seven times - the musicianship was unmatched right to the very end. Was at the R40 show in Chicago and enjoyed it as much as the first show back in the late 80’s - Subdivisions IIRC.