• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

‘Bama!

Denis Satonin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I know this is an old thread at this point.......But we did this in June of '21, and it's effing amazing. Uncle snapped this picture of me in the water with all 6 Blue Angels in the background.

At one point one of the planes came over the bay low enough I could read the captains name on the side of the plane. Absurdly Loud and REALLY cool!

View attachment 179027
I live in Daphne and boating in gulf shores all the time. Maybe will see you one day.

TwoSips

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
How’s life in Alabama?
Bama is awesome. It was a culture shock at first, but after settling in, kinda realize, there is life outside the stupidity and madness of the major metros.

Food scene is terrible, but that's what Florida is for standing at just 40 minutes away! :)

TwoSips

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I know this is an old thread at this point.......But we did this in June of '21, and it's effing amazing. Uncle snapped this picture of me in the water with all 6 Blue Angels in the background.

At one point one of the planes came over the bay low enough I could read the captains name on the side of the plane. Absurdly Loud and REALLY cool!

View attachment 179027
Sometimes ones gotta just revive those old posts... :)

TwoSips

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Awesome! Just got back from a long weekend in Gulf Shores/Ft. Morgan Alabama and it doesn't disappoint!
Those are a beauty! And yes, that area does NOT disappoint!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Bama is awesome. It was a culture shock at first, but after settling in, kinda realize, there is life outside the stupidity and madness of the major metros.

Food scene is terrible, but that's what Florida is for standing at just 40 minutes away! :)
Im glad to hear that the Alabama journey worked out for you!

I escaped ca too.. loving life in the upper Midwest.