• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 FSH 210 Sport Flush Mount Fish Finder

tradenpaint

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Trying to find a 12" screen to flush mount in my 2022 FSH 210 Sport....everything I find is right on the cusp of being to large. Anyone mount a 12' fish finder recently? Not really concerned with brand just looking for 3 in 1 imaging.

Pretty sure someone here flush mounted a Simrad GO 12”. A very tight fit.

While the flush mount looks super clean… have you thought about a RAM mount? I was originally going to flush mount mine, but went with a RAM mount so I could angle it towards me when I was driving and or trolling, and I can also spin it around to where I can see it from the bow if I was drifting fishing with a drogue off of the bow.

Doesn’t look like the Humminbird Solix 12” will fit.

DF2974D1-1B35-426C-8466-9B4228CF6C8D.png
A9FC287B-DF9A-40B5-B97D-AA0CAEC00615.jpeg

9B6F7433-1B3C-4F42-ACDD-1A429BAA1231.jpeg

I have a 10” Solix that I gimble mounted but it will fit flush mount.

D29B1D37-1CE0-44F2-9E65-21E0FC6105F2.png

D423EFC8-875C-4E87-951C-A4BFBDC11499.jpeg

The nice thing about the Solix is that if the touch screen for some reason stops working (happened to me last summer) all of the screens can be navigated via the control sticks and knobs on the right side of the screen.

Pretty sure someone here flush mounted a Simrad GO 12”. A very tight fit.

While the flush mount looks super clean… have you thought about a RAM mount? I was originally going to flush mount mine, but went with a RAM mount so I could angle it towards me when I was driving and or trolling, and I can also spin it around to where I can see it from the bow if I was drifting fishing with a drogue off of the bow.
Thanks for the feedback...no trolling motor & probably 70/30 pleasure over fish.

Back