• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 FSH Live Well

Rei_210

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hello,

any guidance on how to trouble shoot my live well not filling up…switch turns on and has power but it doesn’t turn on at all…no water no sound.
Thanks

dlkhmk

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Do you have the intake valve open?

Yammi

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Used mine last week and same thing happened….as dlkhmk mentioned, open the hatch cover and there is a quarter turn valve on the right hand side at the top by the hoses.

Rei_210

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Do you have the intake valve open?
Yes it’s open…when I turn it on it has zero noise usually you can hear the pump kick in.

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
the fist year mine went out. It is a Tsunami pump that you have to access through the cleanout tray area. you may want to reset the breaker and try again, then get access to the pump, turn it on again to see if you can hear it, take it out and inspect to make sure it didn't suck something up.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length