• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 FSH Sport power

Ealex79

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have the same engines and I am at 574 feet above sea level where I boat, give or take. With 3 in the tube I have pulled them straight at 30 mph once, no turns, with more to give in the throttle. I don't personally like going that fast, wasn't watching. I have pulled up two wakeboarders or a 250lbs slalom skier with ease, no issue.

Your engines can do it. I would bet it is the elevation.

Are you cavitating?
That’s sounds like great conditions. I’m at 5700 feet so I’m sure it is the elevation. Cavitation?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So I live in Colorado and purchased a 2021 fsh210. With 4 on the boat I'm able to pull skiers and tubes, not crazy fast on the tubes. I end up hitting about 26 mph with a full tank, drinks in the coolers.... if I keep 2 on then i get up to about 28mph.
stock impellers and nothing else done. I have not had a chance to take it to sea level but its on the list. My goal is to change the pitch of the impellers and see how it goes. Rolling the dice a little with the expense of the change. I have to remind myself why I purchased this boat and not a ski boat. It's meant for fishing with the option of some water sports. the take off when dragging a 180 lb person is a little struggle but not the part that makes it difficult. The hard part is getting up on a wake board. since there is not high anchor point, it takes more muscle to fight the drag. I don't have an issue getting up but other do. The cover over the console is straight mounted to the floor and is not designed to take the pull of a boarder.
Everyone up here loves the boat, it has alot of room for people to walk around.
Another member here bought his boat from I believe the dealer in Loveland. As part of the purchase they swapped out his OEM impellers for high altitude impellers and that person reported 46 mph alone in the boat on glassy water at 4500‘ which is moving pretty good. If you want I can get the info for you if you are interested.

Ealex79

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Another member here bought his boat from I believe the dealer in Loveland. As part of the purchase they swapped out his OEM impellers for high altitude impellers and that person reported 46 mph alone in the boat on glassy water at 4500‘ which is moving pretty good. If you want I can get the info for you if you are interested.
Man I’ve been calling around, that would be awesome. Right now i have the throttle wide open. Thank you for helping out!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What are your RPM's at if you recall, WOT ?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Man I’ve been calling around, that would be awesome. Right now i have the throttle wide open. Thank you for helping out!
member @bolivas sent me this contact info:

I believe I spoke with a guy named Cody in the parts section.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
It’s always full throttle and rpms are at maxed out 7k
That’s pretty good on the rpms! When I’m at 4800’ with two people, full fuel and gear I can only get 6500-6600.