• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Abyss Light sale (24 MORE)

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Tranio Any update on this? Are any still available?

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any pics of your switch installed ?
No pics (yet). It doesn't look any different. I replaced the original courtesy light on-off switch with an on-off-on switch in the same place. So now, my Courtesy light switch works similar to the nav/anchor light switch

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
So does anyone have pics of theirs installed? Or possibly a pic of them on in the water?

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was hoping for a better price to get off the fence. It's not a bad price now but ....

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I was hoping for some install pics or video...oh well..i'll post some around November when I take the boat out for the winter

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Here are some pics of it installed. I never got around to making the video, but it is simple to install. You drill 4 holes in the transom and run the wires through the opening in the center bottom under the cleanout tray. You do not need to remove the cleanout tray, just remove the access hatch in the center (for the 240's anyway).
The wires will come through your engine hatch where the cooling hose comes in. You then route the wire to the starboard side and use a snake to pull them through to the helm area along the starboard side wall.... (I guess pics would help.... heh)

These pics were taken in crystal clear Bimini water....

IMG_1607.JPG
IMG_1608.JPG
IMG_1609.JPG

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Here are some pics of it installed. I never got around to making the video, but it is simple to install. You drill 4 holes in the transom and run the wires through the opening in the center bottom under the cleanout tray. You do not need to remove the cleanout tray, just remove the access hatch in the center (for the 240's anyway).
The wires will come through your engine hatch where the cooling hose comes in. You then route the wire to the starboard side and use a snake to pull them through to the helm area along the starboard side wall.... (I guess pics would help.... heh)

These pics were taken in crystal clear Bimini water....

ALL VERY MUCH appreciated. Thank you ~~~~~~!!!
Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Rigger

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Trm1765

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Yes one underwater light. I do have a couple blue lights under the back seat rest and I wonder if I get a little glow from them. IMG_20140505_203004_414.jpg