• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Been looking at Boats...

That’s great news!

running great... will install the seastar jack plates when i pull it out of the water for 700Hr service in 39 hours. working on installing all the other electronics however i've been using it quite a bit...

Did you complete the 700 hour service? Get all the other electronics you wanted installed?

yup 18 engine hours ago...im at 718 hours... SO much easier than working on the jet boat... jack plates are installed and it 1000% changed the performance and behavior... FWC had the boat set up for max acceleration and top speed at the expense of the engines they ran them 200RPM deep in the red zone with 17 pitch props.. I went to 19" props and dropped the RPMS down to 57-5800 without Jack plates... with Jack plates 2.75 up i got 200 rpm back so she runs 59-6000 WOT... I also added the optional cooling pressure sensors to the engines so that i can see quickly if the water pressure drops because of cruft or the pickups unport... the cruise at 40MPH at 2.8-3.0 MPG at 46-4700RPM... Best part is blond beach Barbie approves as she likes to offshore fish...

I replaced the DS18 12" sub and the 2 x 8" coaxial in the console with new units and added 2 more 6.5" in in pods under the forward gunnel and another JBL amp to power them... added some nav lighting and underwater lights.... im still working on adding the Furuno head for the radar, as i have to relocate the Garmin units a bit... im just using my iPad for now to display the radar...

Great news !

Back