• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini 2020 - June 21-28th

ifly4fun

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well damn this trip could have happened. Boaters allowed back June 15th.

just about to post the same but it says Airbnb and vrbo July 1. Is there anyone left in this groupstill trying to go these dates? Anyone else interested in 18-25?

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The Big Game Club isn't opening until July 1st, not sure on Bimini Cove/Sands or Resort World. Unless I had a fully self sufficient boat and a big enough fuel tank that I didn't need to get fuel, I wouldn't go to Bimini or any other island until after July 1st. Even with the announcement the other day that in less than 2 weeks personal transportation will be allowed to visit the islands, that is not enough time to get ready for an onslaught of visitors, things move very slow on the islands. If the Big Game Club, a well established business, is waiting another 2 weeks after to governments announced opening of the country to resume business, this might tell you something. Another thing, I would bet this summer Bimini is going to be a mad house with the amount of Florida boaters coming over to escape the insanity currently going on the USA, supplies especially fuel are going to run out on a regular basis.

1591289695134.png

FLJetBoater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
What weather forecasts do you guys look at? I was looking at one that's showing only 1-2ft waves for Monday AM. That would have been perfect if they are accurate...and basically all week the max is 3ft, everything is basically just 2. Is that normal when there are winds from the E?

ThatJeepGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What weather forecasts do you guys look at? I was looking at one that's showing only 1-2ft waves for Monday AM. That would have been perfect if they are accurate...and basically all week the max is 3ft, everything is basically just 2. Is that normal when there are winds from the E?
I usually use SailFlow and Windfinder. Forecast for next week looks pretty good