• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Boating Magazine 5 finalists for boat of the year

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
There isn’t a Yamaha in there this year, but there is a Scarab.
What I don't like is the incorrect information leading to false conclusions from BoatingMag - they often publish incorrect data, then use that wrong data for their conclusions without fact-checking. Then there's the selective info that misleads.

For instance the Scarab is listed as having custom colour options. They're not custom, just multiple options like most boats - seems like a dig at Yamaha that typically just offers two colour options each year. Then there's the incorrect GPH and MPG numbers - the info is for one engine, not twins so the GPH is twice as high and MPG is half of the claims. Then the noise level claim of it being quieter than others (90db) when according to their own data for other jetboats, it's actually higher (Yamaha 255xd is rated 89db at cruise). Granted their data could simply be wrong again so who knows. And finally the price is base+power not with all the options listed which is misleading. Price out the Scarab with the same features as the Yamaha 275 and you get a whopping $22k price premium. That's not a comparative boat, that's another level.
My personal choice is the Solace 415CS. What’s yours and why?
None of those. I like the boat that fits our needs best, and that's the Yamaha 212s.
:D
PS - I might be a little biased.

3 out of 5 are jet powered and not one is a @Yamaha!

And how could anyone vote against a jetoon?!?

Lego's meets pontoon meets jet ski. Thats definitely an out of the box build. It looks like see doo has purpose built this boat in a modular fashion to bank on accessories. That thing would be a blast lake hopping. But yeah, the solace is in another class. That would be a dream boat and i would probably be on a different forum:cool:

Last edited:
Saw them at a boat show last weekend. Not for me

Just sayin...been seeing a bunch of new member/owners join the group lately.

Lego's meets pontoon meets jet ski. Thats definitely an out of the box build. It looks like see doo has purpose built this boat in a modular fashion to bank on accessories. That thing would be a blast lake hopping. But yeah, the solace is in another class. That would be a dream boat and i would probably be on a different forum:cool:

I liked your old avatar picture…

Well, a guy I used to work with had this saying….”There’s an ass for every seat”.

The switch pontoon isn’t for me, but, I love seeing innovation and new ideas, what I love even more is seeing people happy and enjoying themselves. If this boat blows some skirts up and it gets people out on the water making good memories then that’s all the better. As Mr. Rourke said; “Smiles everyone, Smiles!”

Back