• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Brand New FSH 210

motomandan

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Fishmaster box. Pretty easy install. Depending how you want to run the wires. I ran them all in the pipe. I ran speaker wires and VHF antenna and a seperate power lead .

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
It is one like this. He had to make brackets or supports I think I could not fine one that bolted rite up and I looked for a while.EECA05B3-42A8-4975-AF00-3AA63B68BC11.png

Dcauthen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
It is one like this. He had to make brackets or supports I think I could not fine one that bolted rite up and I looked for a while.View attachment 172432
Thanks for the update.
this forum is great !!!
Do you have any other adds to your boat that you can share. ?

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yes everything I could put on it, if you have any questions about adding anything to the boat you can ask me I install most of the stuff myself. I just ordered the sunshade kit and the new storage bag for under the two top I hope they work because I have the fiberglass tub from Cycle Springs or Jet boat pilot E622916E-47B6-443A-AB8B-F43B5C842BEB.jpeg0897F886-5CD8-4208-8D6E-CABDD95257B3.jpeg023437FA-CEAF-49FE-9AC0-908FFD307C7F.jpegD53D931D-45E2-4E3B-A7B6-A964AC659B27.jpegbut I do not believe they offer any more.

Dcauthen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Looks really nice !!! Please post more pictures with the sun shade etc.
Nice place you have also

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My place is upstate NY but thanks. I have been boating in the FL Keys for the last few years the pics are from there. This year I’ll be on the Hudson River in Newburgh NY.

motomandan

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
What is that white box under your canopy
ishmaster box. Pretty easy install. Depending how you want to run the wires. I ran them all in the pipe. I ran speaker wires and VHF antenna and a seperate power lead .

motomandan

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Here is the box I used along with their mounting brackets. I added a small fuse box inside . Have the VHF mounted inside and also charging outlets for phones etc. also room to add other circuits as needed.

JPINOT

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Here is the box I used along with their mounting brackets. I added a small fuse box inside . Have the VHF mounted inside and also charging outlets for phones etc. also room to add other circuits as needed.

Did you use the brackets it comes with? Did they fit on the crossbars? I'm thinking about installing the same one and I'm curious if it would require much modding. Thanks in advance!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Any pict you can post?