• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Charleston Cooper River Run up to Pinopolis Lock May 20th 2017

JROD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC

piney1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I passed y'all why the tall ships as you're heading up river. I hadn't beenIMG_3450.JPG
on the form in a while and missed the thread.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
For those that want to join me, I plan on leaving city marina around 0945ish to make a trip out to Morris island lighthouse before heading back to the tramp, trip should be no more than 3 hours.

piney1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
For those that want to join me, I plan on leaving city marina around 0945ish to make a trip out to Morris island lighthouse before heading back to the tramp, trip should be no more than 3 hours.
Watch the route you're going to take it's extremely shallow on the Inlands side of Morris Island. I've done it before but only with a guide and we went up the Ashley River in through the Wappoo Cut in order to get to it. If it's calm enough you can go out through the ocean by Fort Sumter and then go directly to it but it all depends on how smooth it is.

piney1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Awesome pic!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I passed y'all why the tall ships as you're heading up river. I hadn't beenView attachment 56189
on the form in a while and missed the thread.
Lol I saw you sitting there for a minute I thought we were leaving a member of the group till I did a head count. You should of just follewed us up and hung out for the day we had a great time.

piney1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Lol I saw you sitting there for a minute I thought we were leaving a member of the group till I did a head count. You should of just follewed us up and hung out for the day we had a great time.
Had plans to meet up with some buddies down on Cable Beach, just before Fort Sumter on the right. There was another boat identical to mine but with the factory stripes on it that was there all day too. Am seeing more and more of these around. Hope y'all had fun.

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Thanks @Andy S for the great tour around Morris Island and Folly Beach today! Diana Is still talking about having her Salty legs now.. Thanks to all of you guys for the great run up the River yesterday. It was was a great time with wonderful people!

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The Family and I had a great day yesterday. Was great to meet everyone and we can't wait to do it again. If anyone is ever around Murray let me know, we plan to be out every single weekend if the weather is good. Also, I will post up some of the pictures that Verena took, I think she took 200+...

803-795-9599

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We got back to myrtle about 3... we had an adventure trying to find fuel... isle of palms was out .. we had to back track through the no wake zones to find some... that lost us an hour... oh and we went to see fort sumtner real quick.... AND liquid chaos is now offically an ocean going boat.. (we went out far enough to say we were in the atlantic and then turned around to head north)! Lol. Had a great time meeting everyone... @Ramblin Wreck and his wife and kid were great fun! Cant wait till next time!

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here are just a few of the pics that Verena took.

Attachments

piney1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Awesome pics, thanks. Love seeing your own boat at WOT! I changed the one with the flag in it to my profile pic.