• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Charleston Cooper River Run up to Pinopolis Lock May 20th 2017

I passed y'all why the tall ships as you're heading up river. I hadn't beenIMG_3450.JPG
on the form in a while and missed the thread.

For those that want to join me, I plan on leaving city marina around 0945ish to make a trip out to Morris island lighthouse before heading back to the tramp, trip should be no more than 3 hours.

For those that want to join me, I plan on leaving city marina around 0945ish to make a trip out to Morris island lighthouse before heading back to the tramp, trip should be no more than 3 hours.

Watch the route you're going to take it's extremely shallow on the Inlands side of Morris Island. I've done it before but only with a guide and we went up the Ashley River in through the Wappoo Cut in order to get to it. If it's calm enough you can go out through the ocean by Fort Sumter and then go directly to it but it all depends on how smooth it is.

Awesome pic!

I passed y'all why the tall ships as you're heading up river. I hadn't beenView attachment 56189
on the form in a while and missed the thread.

Lol I saw you sitting there for a minute I thought we were leaving a member of the group till I did a head count. You should of just follewed us up and hung out for the day we had a great time.

Lol I saw you sitting there for a minute I thought we were leaving a member of the group till I did a head count. You should of just follewed us up and hung out for the day we had a great time.
Had plans to meet up with some buddies down on Cable Beach, just before Fort Sumter on the right. There was another boat identical to mine but with the factory stripes on it that was there all day too. Am seeing more and more of these around. Hope y'all had fun.

Thanks @Andy S for the great tour around Morris Island and Folly Beach today! Diana Is still talking about having her Salty legs now.. Thanks to all of you guys for the great run up the River yesterday. It was was a great time with wonderful people!

The Family and I had a great day yesterday. Was great to meet everyone and we can't wait to do it again. If anyone is ever around Murray let me know, we plan to be out every single weekend if the weather is good. Also, I will post up some of the pictures that Verena took, I think she took 200+...

803-795-9599

We got back to myrtle about 3... we had an adventure trying to find fuel... isle of palms was out .. we had to back track through the no wake zones to find some... that lost us an hour... oh and we went to see fort sumtner real quick.... AND liquid chaos is now offically an ocean going boat.. (we went out far enough to say we were in the atlantic and then turned around to head north)! Lol. Had a great time meeting everyone... @Ramblin Wreck and his wife and kid were great fun! Cant wait till next time!

Here are just a few of the pics that Verena took.

Attachments

• IMG_8784.JPG
    IMG_8784.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_8793.JPG
    IMG_8793.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_8811.JPG
    IMG_8811.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8814.JPG
    IMG_8814.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8817.JPG
    IMG_8817.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_8911.JPG
    IMG_8911.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_8931.JPG
    IMG_8931.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_8932.JPG
    IMG_8932.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8933.JPG
    IMG_8933.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8944.JPG
    IMG_8944.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_8953.JPG
    IMG_8953.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_8972.JPG
    IMG_8972.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_8974.JPG
    IMG_8974.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_8980.JPG
    IMG_8980.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8986.JPG
    IMG_8986.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9009.JPG
    IMG_9009.JPG
    7.3 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_9019.JPG
    IMG_9019.JPG
    7 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9046.JPG
    IMG_9046.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_9048.JPG
    IMG_9048.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9063.JPG
    IMG_9063.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 32
Awesome pics, thanks. Love seeing your own boat at WOT! I changed the one with the flag in it to my profile pic.

Back