• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Chrome 3D letter "A" for 210 FSH

Caseysmith9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just noticed I'm missing the chrome 3D letter "A" from the port side of my boat. They don't sell the letters individually from what I can find. $55 for the complete "YAMAHA" Product Details (shopyamaha.com) Did anyone purchase this and not need all three "A's". I'd be happy to pay. Or is anyone else missing a letter and want to go in with me?

Thanks,

Casey

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just noticed I'm missing the chrome 3D letter "A" from the port side of my boat. They don't sell the letters individually from what I can find. $55 for the complete "YAMAHA" Product Details (shopyamaha.com) Did anyone purchase this and not need all three "A's". I'd be happy to pay. Or is anyone else missing a letter and want to go in with me?

Thanks,

Casey
So as luck would have it, or my crappy driving skills, I managed to remove the AHA off of my boat on the starboard side a few weeks back, came to this thread just now with the intent to get the new emblem kit. I do not think this is the correct part #. I’m going to check with the Bismarck dealer tomorrow…. I’m kinda thinking that it might look just fine with just the tuning fork emblem on there…

C2DF4E77-0A39-45EA-BFB9-2F0AD9EC5383.png

Caseysmith9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So as luck would have it, or my crappy driving skills, I managed to remove the AHA off of my boat on the starboard side a few weeks back, came to this thread just now with the intent to get the new emblem kit. I do not think this is the correct part #. I’m going to check with the Bismarck dealer tomorrow…. I’m kinda thinking that it might look just fine with just the tuning fork emblem on there…

View attachment 187010
Ok. Let me know. If you decide to just remove the YAM I'll pay you for the "A".

Casey

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Ok. Let me know. If you decide to just remove the YAM I'll pay you for the "A".

Casey
Im going to keep the set I bought just in case I need another letter…as a fyi with tax and shipping one side was $210. If I wipe off more letters than I have left over from this time in the future I’ll be removing them all. But for now I’ll put it back to stock since it was my fault that they came off.

DiggerPA

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I noticed that my letters, the A's specifically, are pulling away from the boat on the bottom. Has anyone used anything to reattach them? Not sure if I can add something to the part pulling away, or if I should remove it completely and put new adhesive on it. But if I do that, not sure what I should use to re attach it?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I took off my graphics and my Yamaha lettering off the back since the "Y" came off. Much happier now. I would only replace them if I go to sell and the buyer wants me to. Otherwise I don't see a point.