• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

FAQ-CHECK HERE FOR YOUR ANSWER FIRST!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Would love to see a comprehensive list of boating terms.

Thanks, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Why don't you start a thread @MikeyL . It could be similar to the "bored at work" thread that has one word or term and the next poster follows with whatever his brain feels backs up to it. In the boating terms list, it could be just add another term. Who knows how many boating terms there are out there! The ball is in your court!

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok, just to humor Mikey (RIP) Stern

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I am planning to go to Bimini and saw a thread that my boat will need a second bilge pump. Any thread where it is explained in detail with videos on how to install this?

Best
Amar

mraz72

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
awesome list of infom really good stuff!!

I noticed my winch strap end is looking a little rusty and I was thinking of what it would take to replace that. I looked through this above list of info and saw there is a link for that info. The link is broken, unfortunate. That is the tough part with these sorts of list, the links die.

Might be nice to automate running through your link list (to check for dead links) before your end users do. Just a thought...

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Might be nice to automate running through your link list (to check for dead links) before your end users do. Just a thought...
Unfortunately when we upgraded the forum software the FAQ suffered and many links as well as the format of the FAQ was lost.

Being a volunteer organization this is just one thing that has made it to the top of anyone's priority list to correct yet. We've even had suggestions of creating a wiki page type FAQ.

If you have some expertise in automating running the links to help facilitate what needs to be corrected I'm sure the Admins would be happy to hear your ideas.