• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

FSH 255 Sport e Deliveries

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My dealer told me that when I figured that out he would like to know as well.

Thor32766

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I put a deposit in January and got mine on Friday. Here in Orlando.

Thor32766

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

CajunBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My dealer called me on Friday and said that they had just received two 255 Yacht Blues earlier in the week that were preorders. I have been waiting awhile and next Black one to the dealer is mine. I am hopeful it will be very soon! Especially with all of the 255's showing up at dealers all over lately.

Nick255FSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My dealer called me on Friday and said that they had just received two 255 Yacht Blues earlier in the week that were preorders. I have been waiting awhile and next Black one to the dealer is mine. I am hopeful it will be very soon! Especially with all of the 255's showing up at dealers all over lately.
That's great news. Hopefully (5) 255 yacht blues show up at Cycle Springs in Clearwater so I can get mine.

Thor32766

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
where are you getting your boat from?

Nick255FSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So on a whim I decided to call Yamaha regarding my order. First off the customer service rep was extremely kind. The rep stated any questions regarding my order would have to come from the dealer. The dealer has direct access to the manufacturing plant regarding their allocation orders as a dealership and can drill down to a particular order. The rep did volunteer that manufacturing of 2022 models are still in production and no orders have been cut. So basically, I will continue to be patient and just wait for my dealer to call when the boat arrives.

Chrisbert

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
So on a whim I decided to call Yamaha regarding my order. First off the customer service rep was extremely kind. The rep stated any questions regarding my order would have to come from the dealer. The dealer has direct access to the manufacturing plant regarding their allocation orders as a dealership and can drill down to a particular order. The rep did volunteer that manufacturing of 2022 models are still in production and no orders have been cut. So basically, I will continue to be patient and just wait for my dealer to call when the boat arrives.
Funny, mine said they have no access to status. 😠

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
"There is some truth to that besides that we can drill down to a particular order."

My dealers response when I sent the post to him. About as cryptic as the whole Yamaha situation.

BroadOak

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I put a deposit down with Park Marine in GA in August of 21 for a 255SE.... was three or four on the list.. dont remember.. since then one or two have dropped off the list from frustration.. last I talked to the dealer in early March.. he said they dont know when they are getting any and it will likely be the end of june.. kicking the can down the road .. i am sure the dealers are frustrated.. anyone in GA received one in 2022?

gajb1795

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I put a deposit down with Park Marine in GA in August of 21 for a 255SE.... was three or four on the list.. dont remember.. since then one or two have dropped off the list from frustration.. last I talked to the dealer in early March.. he said they dont know when they are getting any and it will likely be the end of june.. kicking the can down the road .. i am sure the dealers are frustrated.. anyone in GA received one in 2022?
Not a 255, but I just picked up our 252 FSH from Park Marine. We put a deposit down in July 21.

Nick255FSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Friday (05/13) I did my monthly check in with my dealer. I was told still no movement on the dealers list. Still sitting at #4 in line for a Blue 255 E and the dealership has not received any 255 E Blues since Feb. I have been sitting at #4 since the beginning of March. My rep said they just received an invoice for another 8 boats and none were center consoles. Of course, continue to be told the famous line "be patient". It's getting old.

Thor32766

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Its so hit or miss. Someone from BMC boats this past weekend posted they had 3 of them in Orlando area. They all got sold that day. But they are coming in pretty fast down here in Florida.

Nick255FSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Its so hit or miss. Someone from BMC boats this past weekend posted they had 3 of them in Orlando area. They all got sold that day. But they are coming in pretty fast down here in Florida.
I am in Florida and supposedly purchasing mine through the largest Yamaha Jet Boat dealer in the state of Florida...Cycle Springs in Clearwater.

BroadOak

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Well.. I received the call yesterday the boat is on its way.. so now just have to figure out the best trolling motor and detailed fish finder combination..

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Well.. I received the call yesterday the boat is on its way.. so now just have to figure out the best trolling motor and detailed fish finder combination..
FWIW, I’m pretty happy with my Humminbird Solix and the Ulterra Riptide trolling motor with the I Pilot link. You can control the trolling motor with either the handheld remote or on the screen of the Solix.

Enjoy your new boat! They are sexy beasts!

CajunBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My 255 FSH Sport E Black just arrived! I put down a deposit in June of 2021 for it, so it came in just weeks before the one year mark! Excited to put my eyes on it directly!

Nick255FSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just did my monthly check in with my dealership (Cycle Springs - Clearwater, FL) and still no movement on the dealerships list. Still sitting at #4 since March for a Yacht Blue 255 (Deposit was made Sept. 21'). My rep did state he was sent a overhead drone photo from Vonroe, TN where the plant is and there are 500 boats sitting on trailers waiting for electronic components. So I would imagine if my order is not one of those boats sitting on the trailer waiting for electronic components, my order will be cut.