• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Just hit 100 flawless hours.

Sean R

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Always hearing about boat issues here so I thought I would share my 400 hrs of flawless jet boating experience. I put 300hrs on my older 2017 Ar190 and just hit 100hrs on my 2020 212S. Besides sucking up a Kroger bag or stick, and both boats taking water from the clean out excess panel (especially the 212) both boats are running strong. I sold the 190 to my buddy and he has added an additional 60 carefree hrs, thank God..

Just keep up with mantaince schedule.
Hope I am not jinxing myself.

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Always hearing about boat issues here so I thought I would share my 400 hrs of flawless jet boating experience. I put 300hrs on my older 2017 Ar190 and just hit 100hrs on my 2020 212S.
Just did the 100 hour oil change recently here...no issues. Only need to hit a few lube points and I'm good for another 100.
:)

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
115 engine hours of flawless running….Probably 500 hours of being on the boat, mainly fishing, with a smaller percentage of coving or drifting.

Completed 100 hour maintenance and a 100 hour check of the jet pump rear most bearings which were in great condition, added a small amount of EPNOC grease while I had them apart.

Also pulled the clean out tray over the winter to check all hose clamps and other fasteners which were in good condition, and resealed the clean out tray. Adjusted 5 gallon bucket locker latch to promote better sealing of the hatch.

Seattle-Wind

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just hit 175 hours on our 2019 AR190. No problems at all so far! I baby it though. Never rev it up past 6,500 rpm and cruise at 20mph. Most of the hours are just putting around the lake at 5mph. This power train will probably last a few thousand hours the way I operate it.