• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Live well Aerator Issues

Dshriber

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That sounds intense. I will have to recruit a buddy to help. Thank you very much!!!

I have a battery operated aerator. Prime fishing season!

happy 4th

singl77

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am having the same issue and ordered a new aerator pump. any suggestion son how to replace? I am not too handy

Thank you!
Did you have any success replacing the aerator pump? How did you get to it?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Did you have any success replacing the aerator pump? How did you get to it?
I would venture a guess that the best (notice I didn’t say easiest) way to get to it would be to remove the panel on the starboard side of the engine bay. If I remember correctly that is what I thought in the past. As I said in a previous post, the pump itself unscrews from the base.

While I have not seen the aerator pump installed, it looks like it is mounted directly to the back of the live well. Be sure ALL of the fittings are snug on the live well BEFORE you button everything up. Be careful to not over tighten as the fittings are all plastic. I was just talking to my friend the other day about the live well, if I had to get in there to work on it I’d figure out which thread sealant, and sealant would be best to use and secure all those fittings before I put everything back together. That’s probably overkill induced from my experience trying to get the fill fitting on the live well snug after I knocked it loose installing the electric pump for my raw water wash down.

singl77

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
UPDATE: My mechanic stopped by to help me replace the pump. He went directly in through the cup holder on the live well side. My arm was not going to fit but his was a bit slimmer and he was able to replace the pump in just a few minutes. Genius. But now I have to figure out how to fix the "auto aerate" feature. 20230215_092206.jpg20230215_092201.jpg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That’s great info! Now I know where it is!

On my 2020 210 FSH there are settings for the run and off times for the aerator auto in the connext display, perhaps check there?

singl77

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That’s great info! Now I know where it is!

On my 2020 210 FSH there are settings for the run and off times for the aerator auto in the connext display, perhaps check there?
Great idea. My connext is disconnected and being replaced, which might explain why that feature isn't working.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That is exactly why it’s not working!

It’s so nice knowing that both the fill and aerator pumps are the same and how to make this repair, should it become necessary! I had that cup holder out when I added the drains to all four of the aft rod holders and the zero degree rod holder I added in the center of the transom but did realize this was access to aerator motor.

Thanks for closing the loop on this!