• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Madison, WI - New to JB

Stischendorf

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The warmer weather is certainly like a teaser. We finally JUST started buying some mods to our boat (we've left it pretty stock for the past 3 years). Thanks to the warmer temps, it's given us a little motivation!
The best thing I did was to put speakers in the rear (swim deck) behind the seats.

afsigma21

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I grew up on Lake Arrowhead near Petenwell, lots of great lakes up there!!

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
New owner from Point bumping this thread. We've been water bugs on the WI River for years. Went from a whaler, to a tritoon, to a stern drive, and this year will be our first pump action. :)

Last edited:

BigJ

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm going to make sure I finally get out there with you this year Scott!
Where on the Wisconsin river is the picture with the awesome sandbar bay?

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Probably my signature pic, that’s on the Mississippi River, Pool 8, near Brownsville Minnesota, just south of La Crosse. It’s a spot where the army corps used to stockpile the sand they dredge from the navigation channel. Then a few years back they used a lot of it to rebuild some islands in the area and made this cool lagoon.