• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Map Source

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

King

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Found this on line map this morning…it’s not just Sakakawea you can scroll all over the country.

@FSH 210 Sport,

That's a spectacular tool! It reminds me of the military issued topographical maps we were given back in High School JROTC on the Orienteering Team. And the fishing reports on accessible from the main page had reports even for the tiny little places that are close to the house.

Thank you for posting this.

King

Ericd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Great map - thanks.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks, I used it to find the map for

Chadwick Bay (NC)
USA, North Carolina

then was able to follow it up the New River to my house

Same just removed original lake and it gives choices of other lakes or bay

Right on! I‘m glad you found it useful… was just showing it to a friend last night at dinner.. he was very impressed… and I found it on a random search for another map… sometimes the internet is truly great.

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
this is a really good tool. i will say that the depths do error on the side of caution too. i just looked up areas of the icw going to atlantic city. there are many eras there where the depth is about 22 ft and the chart is showing 9. not sure what that is all about. maybe its not up to date or maybe that is the lowest ever recorded or something like that. other areas like in the bay here are fairly accurate but always off on the lower side which is good.

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Awesome. Thanks for sharing. This is better than Navionics online stuff (at least easier to use anyway).

actually i just looked at this again and these are navionics charts. navionics is watermarked right on it.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
this is a really good tool. i will say that the depths do error on the side of caution too. i just looked up areas of the icw going to atlantic city. there are many eras there where the depth is about 22 ft and the chart is showing 9. not sure what that is all about. maybe its not up to date or maybe that is the lowest ever recorded or something like that. other areas like in the bay here are fairly accurate but always off on the lower side which is good.
Could it just be showing the depths at a certain “tide” level?

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
yes, the depths on charts are supposed to be low tide but we dont have that big of a tide swing here. i think maybe that area of the icw the depths havent been updated in awhile. markers and channels are all correct as i was running up and down there yesterday with the connext plotter on the screen. just the depths seem to be off. just wondering if they got those depths during some freak blow out tide or something. not a big deal really. now if the chart said 22ft and it was actually 9...then we got a problem lol

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
actually i just looked at this again and these are navionics charts. navionics is watermarked right on it.
Def easier to use than Navionics even if it's the same info.