• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Movie Reviews - What's your thought about what you've seen?

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Getting ready for the Oscars, just watched "Once Upon A Time In Hollywood" last night. Better than I thought. Music was great. Had a much better ending compared to what really happened (Charles Manson and company)

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
"Don't fuck with Cats" is a must watch! Holy smokes what a crazy story. 3 part series on Netflix.
The wife and I just watched it. Almost sounds too crazy to be true.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I wanted to see Birds of Prey and my wife wanted to see Call of the Wild.
I’ve never read the book still thought Call of the Wild was a good movie. My wife told me Disney changed the story a little so it could get a G rating.

I also just watched Anna from last year. It’s another entitled girl who loses it all but becomes a successful spy/assassin films. I liked it but there is a lot of jumping back and forth in time.

I wasted two hours of my life watching Annihilation starring Natalie Portman. Even Ad Astra was better than this.

Finally, I started watching Shaft from last year but wasn’t able to finish it. I will resume watching it when I can. It’s Entertaining but I’m glad that I didn’t pay to see it in a theater.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So I’ve been watching a lot of movies with my family lately. I recommend all of the following:
1. McMillions the story of how the McDonalds Monopoly game was rigged for over a decade. Made up of six 30 to 45 minute episodes and interviews with the perpetrators, FBI agents and lawyers and McDonalds personnel.

2. 100 Humans, 100 people participate in a camp where they are test subjects for various social questions (e.g. how do you like your TP mounted, how much do you use, what is your wiping technique, is their a natural bias against people with dark skin, who is more productive young or old people, etc.)

3. 6 Undeground a Netflix original with Ryan Reynolds, think dead pool without the costumes or superpowers. Very violent, yet funny and entertaining.

4. Spenser Confidential with Mark Wahlberg. Good cop gets framed, gets out of prison and goes after the guys that framed him.

Don’t take my word for it, I could be the crappiest want to be movie critic in the world. Watch the preview before making the go /no go decision.

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
So I’ve been watching a lot of movies with my family lately. I recommend all of the following:
1. McMillions the story of how the McDonalds Monopoly game was rigged for over a decade. Made up of six 30 to 45 minute episodes and interviews with the perpetrators, FBI agents and lawyers and McDonalds personnel.

2. 100 Humans, 100 people participate in a camp where they are test subjects for various social questions (e.g. how do you like your TP mounted, how much do you use, what is your wiping technique, is their a natural bias against people with dark skin, who is more productive young or old people, etc.)

3. 6 Undeground a Netflix original with Ryan Reynolds, think dead pool without the costumes or superpowers. Very violent, yet funny and entertaining.

4. Spenser Confidential with Mark Wahlberg. Good cop gets framed, gets out of prison and goes after the guys that framed him.

Don’t take my word for it, I could be the crappiest want to be movie critic in the world. Watch the preview before making the go /no go decision.
I'll can vouch for #s 3 & 4 being good. But I haven't seen the other 2.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just saw John Wick Chapter 4.

Spoiler alert, unless you have ever seen one of the other John Wick movies.

Everybody dies?

as for the review, if you enjoyed any of the first three, go. As usual Keanu is the lead but also the worst actor in the movie, as such he doesn’t have many lines.
425DCC44-3146-4E53-98E6-BC00922CA6E7.jpeg10B937BA-868C-497D-A217-8F88664C53E4.jpegA59188F0-13AF-4220-A27C-501CB519E5C5.jpeg

Last edited:

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
JW4 was pretty darn good - my favorite characters were Caine and Killa Harkan with the slight edge to Killa.

Jimmers

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Going to see it this weekend. I have heard that the dog steals the show!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Going to see it this weekend. I have heard that the dog steals the show!
The dog is a bad ass. I was surprised that Halle berry and her dogs weren’t in this movie.

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I was surprised by The Whale. It's a 2 hour long movie in the same house, but I was entertained for the entirety of the movie. I actually was surprised when it ended like "that was 2 hours?!"

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just saw, “A Haunting in Venice” and “Equalizer 3”. Pass unless you liked the first two movies in the series (Murder on the orient express and Death on the Nile) and go or wait for it to stream, respectfully.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Saw the new Transformers movie on the plane. Meh. No different than the other ones... not sure why critics bashed Michael Bay so bad but liked this one. Same stuff less explosions.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just saw, “A Haunting in Venice” and “Equalizer 3”. Pass unless you liked the first two movies in the series (Murder on the orient express and Death on the Nile) and go or wait for it to stream, respectfully.
Saw “A Haunting in Venice” Friday. Have to agree. It was not bad, but was not particularly entertaining.