• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Movin on, Thanks Jetboaters!

Andy NJ

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
After 4 seasons and 236 hours, I am moving on to a different boat. Loved the Yamaha; ease of maintenance, shallow draft, and great looking. This forum is awesome and thank you all. With the help of this forum, I added trim tabs, steering enhancements, seadeck, chartplotter/fishfinder, gel coat repair & found the replacement cap for that GPS receiver. Kids grew up, I want to fish more, wife wants a different ride. Going to a 27' Sailfish dual console with twin 200 Mercs.
Thank you again for this forum. The volume of knowledge here is incredible, the Sailfish forum is nothing like it.
Happy Boating!
Andy

fair winds and following seas, all the best with your new boat.

Can't wait to see pictures of that new boat and some fish on the deck!

Congrats and best wishes. Enjoy the new boat.

What a spectacular boat!

Congrats on the new boat! Yeah……this sight is both informative and entertaining…..you can always lurk around if you get bored with the other sights.

Congratulations- that’s a beaut Clark!

Back