• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
you're killing me...:arghh:
Come on... in like 2-3 weeks you'll practically be able to fall out of bed into your boat and we'll all be jealous... lol!

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
How often do you go to Raystown? We live near Harrisburg and that's our favorite lake. I've been looking for fellow jetboater's on the lake. Probably going to be there this weekend.
We have a cabin 25 minutes north of the Snyders Run boat ramp. We will usually go up there for a long weekend and get on the lake 2 or 3 times per trip. So far this year we've been out 5 days. We usually stay in the north side of the lake. Hang in the party cove up to the cliff jump by Seven Points Marina. We will get there a few more weekends this year for sure.
IMG_5148.JPG

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Just to be annoying when I found I was no longer in the group I requested to join as Transom Watersports... lol! 🤞
Wrong thread but lol

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This got interesting, was running a bit low on fuel going to the fireworks but all the fuel docks were already shut down for the night. I tend to trust the on-plane reading on my boat from experience, was pulling up to the ramp area with ~15% remaining, as soon as I came off plane and the bow came down, it dropped to 0%. Bit of a puckering moment, but at least I'd have been close enough to swim it in, lol. Next stop at the gas station is gonna be a painful one.

S1LV3R4D0

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Just before a freakin Squall let loose on us as we headed back to the ramp. And we didn't even get to see the fireworks :(

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This got interesting, was running a bit low on fuel going to the fireworks but all the fuel docks were already shut down for the night. I tend to trust the on-plane reading on my boat from experience, was pulling up to the ramp area with ~15% remaining, as soon as I came off plane and the bow came down, it dropped to 0%. Bit of a puckering moment, but at least I'd have been close enough to swim it in, lol. Next stop at the gas station is gonna be a painful one.

Same exact thing happened to me 1 week ago. Put ~$120 which equated to a bit over 40 gallons of fuel. Sho the wss a few gallons left in the tank. Had me worried too though.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length

S1LV3R4D0

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Didn't there know there was a Bud Light Orange. And I live in Florida...Is it good? I like the lime. Wife says I don't get out much. :cool:
Oh man its like drinkin an orange crush. Thats my boat drink right there. Ive gotta stay sober so i stick with beer. The bourbon comes out once i get home or to camp.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Oh man its like drinkin an orange crush. Thats my boat drink right there. Ive gotta stay sober so i stick with beer. The bourbon comes out once i get home or to camp.
I love my Manhattans and Old Fashions. We visited St. Augustine in Florida back in May. There they converted an old ice plant into a distillery where they make Bourbon. Didn't know if take 3+ years to make it. Best I've had! They've been winning many awards. You should try it. Comes in 3 octanes (I tried them all - I'll stick with the lowest - doesn't burn as much and has the most flavor).

I'll have to try the Orange. Thx!

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bull Shoals Lake, baby! (AR)
(Yeah, no WiFi... may need to post in the “no picture of your last outing “ thread!)
Success! 20min single picture upload completed!
8A8ACD72-D12F-4DA3-9913-2B91FE60AAC6.jpeg