• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Had a jackton of crap to do in the yard saturday but got our butts up and running sunday for a few hours before the rain set in.....again. Bout dam sick of this rain. View attachment 99190
View attachment 99191
Oh, it was you that pushed all the rain down here. Been raining for 2 days straight! Grass is growing like crazy. Green though...

Nice pics. Glad you got out. :winkingthumbsup"

Noah’s Arch

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Y’all might get a kick out of this. Yesterday at Beaver Lake Arkansas, we were heading back to the dock and saw a strange stick. I drove towards it and realized it was a baby deer that seem to be struggling in the water. Are both scared it back to the shore it was close to. I started to drive off and realized it was swimming towards the other side, so I went to the other side and saw it’s mom there in the tall grass. So we came back and now the baby deer was in the water again in the cove swimming around direction. So we rescued it. Video link posted below. Got to watch the very end.

Renod

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Great story and video. Amazed you didn't get more torn up!

Renod

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Not exactly our last outing, but the one before. The pics are stills from videos, so they are a bit grainy. It was the 2nd time our 15 year old tried surfing. Once he got the feel for how to get up he rocked it! Now we just need to get things adjusted so that we are pushing enough water for him to drop the rope.99275

Then it was the wife's turn. She selected to ski vs. surfing.

Last edited:

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Y’all might get a kick out of this. Yesterday at Beaver Lake Arkansas, we were heading back to the dock and saw a strange stick. I drove towards it and realized it was a baby deer that seem to be struggling in the water. Are both scared it back to the shore it was close to. I started to drive off and realized it was swimming towards the other side, so I went to the other side and saw it’s mom there in the tall grass. So we came back and now the baby deer was in the water again in the cove swimming around direction. So we rescued it. Video link posted below. Got to watch the very end.

AWESOME JOB GUYS!!!

MidnightRider

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
My tower after 3 hour drive at night to the cabin. My windshield was just at bad.
I wrap my tower with shrink wrap on the long trips to the cabin etc. Doesn't take long to wrap it up and saves having to clean up that type of mess.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Kate having fun with our insane wave!
(Insane as in: behind a Yamaha jet boat, lol, but still pretty big - Kate’s 5’8” for scale)
D75CA754-CCF0-491F-97B5-1561BE68B7D2.jpeg

(Takes over twenty minutes to download this pic where we are AND it’s so worth it, starting today it feels like we have this huge lake to ourselves!)

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Kate having fun with our insane wave!
(Insane as in: behind a Yamaha jet boat, lol, but still pretty big - Kate’s 5’8” for scale)
View attachment 99289

(Takes over twenty minutes to download this pic where we are AND it’s so worth it, starting today it feels like we have this huge lake to ourselves!)

She makes it look so easy...and she smiling. :)

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Today, we got caught up in this...

Kids not thrilled... lol
(tough!)

--

S1LV3R4D0

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length

Cleveland Steamer

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Took the family to some lakes/rivers we had never been to before in WI. Tubed all day, drove the boat to the hotel and tied it up at the docks. Had dinner at the hotel restaurant while watching over my baby. Walked up to the room for a good nights rest. Repeated two more days. We even got to watch fireworks from the dinner table.

jjmparsons

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Took the family to some lakes/rivers we had never been to before in WI. Tubed all day, drove the boat to the hotel and tied it up at the docks. Had dinner at the hotel restaurant while watching over my baby. Walked up to the room for a good nights rest. Repeated two more days. We even got to watch fireworks from the dinner table.

View attachment 99537
View attachment 99538
Absolutely EPIC adventure!!!!!!!!