• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Our New 2024 222S

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Well we finally picked her up. Her name is "Purrfect Storm"

Sucks that its a little cold here in Raleigh but hopefully we will get a nice day soon enough to test her out.

IMG_2041 (002).jpgIMG_2037 (002).jpg

Last edited:

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Did you make it out yesterday? Looks like it was a tad cool but clear…today looks like total duck 🦆 weather…hopefully you e got a covered storage area where you can poke around in the boat, sit in it and have a cup of coffee and listen to tunes.

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Did you make it out yesterday? Looks like it was a tad cool but clear…today looks like total duck 🦆 weather…hopefully you e got a covered storage area where you can poke around in the boat, sit in it and have a cup of coffee and listen to tunes.
Unfortunately never made it out. Saturday was nice enough to go out but we had family commitments. Hoping maybe over Christmas we get a decent enough day to put it in the water. We are off all week so maybe we get one good day. Even if we don't, I am going to bring it home and do some upgrades.. Stoltz Roller, Trailer Guides, Boat Buckles and a few other things.

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Unfortunately never made it out. Saturday was nice enough to go out but we had family commitments. Hoping maybe over Christmas we get a decent enough day to put it in the water. We are off all week so maybe we get one good day. Even if we don't, I am going to bring it home and do some upgrades.. Stoltz Roller, Trailer Guides, Boat Buckles and a few other things.
On board battery charger?

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
More pictures??? How's the interior???

Great looking boat.

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
More pictures??? How's the interior???

Great looking boat.
We really like the interior. Never thought we would buy this interior when we first saw it but seeing it in person changed our mind. Here are some shots before we picked it up just after the dealer received it from Yamaha.

Attachments

AlpharettaRK

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
What Dave said. Love the blue.
Saturday the 23rd was stunning beautiful day on Lanier in NE GA. On the ride home from the lake we wondered why all these people had decorations up. It just didn’t feel like Dec 23. You should have told family Christmas will be held on the boat ! Enjoy!

TommyMcK

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
We really like the interior. Never thought we would buy this interior when we first saw it but seeing it in person changed our mind. Here are some shots before we picked it up just after the dealer received it from Yamaha.
Wow. I didn't see what the model photos of that interior looked like, but that just looks fantastic in your photos. I agree that I'd not have thought to pair that color interior with the boat, but it looks stunning.

What is this "on board battery charger" that you and FSH mention?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You mount a battery charger on your boat to charge your start and house batteries, you also install a waterproof AC plug in the boat so yiu just plug the boat in when you get back home after a day on the water. This keeps your batteries fully charged for your next outing.

Probably the most popular charger on this site are the NOCO chargers, then others like Pro Mariner and MinnKota. You want a 10A charger in whatever brand you get.

This is the NOCO AC plugs

NOCO 10A battery charger

MinnKota 10A battery charger

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Wow. I didn't see what the model photos of that interior looked like, but that just looks fantastic in your photos. I agree that I'd not have thought to pair that color interior with the boat, but it looks stunning.

What is this "on board battery charger" that you and FSH mention?
Thank you!

I have a plug in trickle charger to keep the battery charged.

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length