• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Perspective

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I’ve heard it put many ways… “No one is here on a second tour”, ”I’ve never seen a uhaul following a hearse to the graveyard”, “You can’t take it with you” etc…

So the day after the last time I was at one of my local lakes a guy drowned there while swimming out of his boat, he had a great life going.

Life is short,
don’t say one day I’ll do this or that,
buy the boat,
use it as much as possible,
take your favorite humans with you,
have everyone turn their cell phones off,
stay out as long as possible-other things can wait,
make sure everyone knows how much you care for them,
at the end of the day, one of the things people will remember about you is how much fun they had when they went with you on your boat.
So make a plan to take your boat out with your favorite people, have a great time and make great memories.

Good thoughts...

And here I just listed mine a few places including POP Yachts...

Any details on what happened? Sorry to hear.

Any details on what happened? Sorry to hear.

It is suspected there was a cardiac event while he was swimming….. There was supposed to be an autopsy but I have yet to see anything come out. Once the official report comes out I’ll let you know.

It is suspected there was a cardiac event while he was swimming….. There was supposed to be an autopsy but I have yet to see anything come out. Once the official report comes out I’ll let you know.

If you were going to go anyway, at least he went boating!

Back