• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post up your funny MEMES (Nothing Political Please)

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
As a student of subliminal advertising, I always find pictures like this interesting. See if you can find the word "sex" hidden in the picture. It's there, and once you see it you won't be able to not see it.
I've stared at it for 10min. I don't see it.

Does that mean subliminal messaging doesn't work on me?

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've stared at it for 10min. I don't see it.

Does that mean subliminal messaging doesn't work on me?
Unfortunately no, the less you notice it, the more effective it is. I figure you're probably ready to buy a barrel...

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Unfortunately no, the less you notice it, the more effective it is. I figure you're probably ready to buy a barrel...
I think I found it. Suck it subliminal messaging.... you don't work on me. But then again, I am kind of in the mood for a glass of scotch and sex.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Front glass, across the ice cubes. S is on the left one, e is in the juncture and x is on the right cube, almost sort of looks like two child drawing type boobs there.
Its written diagonally, starting high and going down. Don't try to expand the picture a lot, its not tiny lettering. If you blow it up just a little, it makes it easier to see, but if you go too far you lose it.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Front glass, across the ice cubes. S is on the left one, e is in the juncture and x is on the right cube, almost sort of looks like two child drawing type boobs there.
Its written diagonally, starting high and going down. Don't try to expand the picture a lot, its not tiny lettering. If you blow it up just a little, it makes it easier to see, but if you go too far you lose it.
If you stare at it long enough, or anything in fact you will see anything even Jesus in it. Lmfao

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeap. Another 15min wasted. Still don't see it.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeap. Another 15min wasted. Still don't see it.
Try it with a glass in hand, maybe rinsed out with a few cocktails. At the very least, you might hear that whisper 😅

fireflymedic

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Jerez y'all got me to study front glass with sex on my mind now all I see is bottom dark spot on ice cube is shaped like a male organ. I give up

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Jerez y'all got me to study front glass with sex on my mind now all I see is bottom dark spot on ice cube is shaped like a male organ. I give up
Again, another 10 minutes wasted. Still can't see the wording, but the phalic shadow in the ice cube is now something I can't unsee.

So.......Thanks for that.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length