• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post up your funny MEMES (Nothing Political Please)

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Realistically though, they are a Belgium based company (in one of the most LGBT welcoming countries in the world.). With annual sales of $58 billion dollars, I don’t think they are worried about the transmisia beliefs of some Americans.

Jim

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
How special do you have to be to get offended in a funny memes thread??
Maybe I just give a shit about other people?

Do you personally know any transgendered people? I know of two kids, my daughter went to high school with, who transitioned after high school They were both nice kids, kind and smart, who just wanted to be themselves.

Its sad to see folks think its funny to continue to post memes that denies trans people of the validity of their identities; sees them as less human; and/or treats them as less worthy of care and respect.

Jim

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Do you personally know any transgendered people? I know of two kids, my daughter went to high school with, who transitioned after high school They were both nice kids, kind and smart, who just wanted to be themselves.

Its sad to see folks think its funny to continue to post memes that denies trans people of the validity of their identities; sees them as less human; and/or treats them as less worthy of care and respect.

Jim
Let’s get this thread back on track….I’ll help you a bit….

3C1EDE28-7443-491C-8A3B-25D3DFEE835C.jpeg

See how easy that is??

zpaul

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

Jim
Jim,
Sorry it offended you. No one is denying any rights to trans, intersex, or other 80 genders that were created. Those people have exactly same rights to exist,
So do the women and my daughter who competes in high school vs people that are not like her in physical respect.
And females I know are offended by lady Dylan that now advertising sports bras for Nike. So while we praise Dylan for coming out we offend the other 99% of population.
Anywho, the point is we were able to take even offensive and brutal jokes normally, but now society is very sensitive and no matter what you say some people will laugh some get offended.
If I like the joke I put thumbs up to it if I don’t I scroll to the next I like.
Again, sorry if it offended you.