• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Share your boating playlist here!

Thanks Everyone..Looking to create a surfing playlist..if anyone has some recommendations..
Happy Boating!

My Boat list... Boat

It would be great if my helm had a USB input port.....They put one one the inside of the helm where it can't be reached, but not sure if that is for audio.
I'd rather that than bluetooth.

My Fusion was similar. Has a USB on the back. I just got a USB extension cord and ran it over next to the helm hatch... Plug in my USB chip there. Much more convenient.

Whats wrong with bluetooth? I've had 2 clarion stereos. The 1st clarion sometimes wouldn't connect automatically, but the 2020 model connects instantly so all I have to do is turn it on and press play.

I played out my 2020 playlist so I set out to create 2021 and discover new music. I put together some older songs, some spanish, and a lot of new brazilian songs. People say that they like the brazilian songs.

Then later in the day I will bring out some older hip hop from 2000 to 2010. Since we're mostly millennials, everyone gets excited when they hear songs from college and high school that seems like everyone forget.. except me.

We love some Reggae on the lake!

Let my wife drive the three hours to our fav part time lake and put this together:

I need to add Oklahoma Breakdown Stoney Larue

Back