• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This bill board is on my commute to and from work.

image.jpeg

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
When I lived in Boston, Glen River Glen was one of my faves, with its single chair lift (and no effing snowboarders, LOL). :D

Although -- I must say -- the Jay Peak has always topped my list. I can think of very few places that can touch it based on shear beauty, ski-ability, and snow.

--

Last edited:

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh yeah, the age-old, festering culture clash between skiers and snowboarders.
I was in Switzerland where that all started in late 80s, and it just never died.
Showing my age, too..., LOL.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@swatski @Evil Sports Mad River never did allow snowboards, or snow making for that matter. That is why the bumper sticker says "Mad River Glen...Ski it if you can". Jay Peak has a great tram to the top and in the last few years added a big indoor water park. I usually ski Smugglers Notch.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Evil Sports Smuggs is a great mountain it is the backside of Stowe's Spruce Peak. Three different mountains and a great village at the base. By looking at your photos, you would love both Sterling and Madonna mountains.;) Trail like FIS and Freefall.

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Gym I know the area well. Williston is 20mins. away. My family is originally from Centerville/Hyannis area "Phinneys Lane" many relatives in a cemetery there. I was born in Weymouth. The Cape Cod Mall sits on what used to be my great grand parents farm.

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Gym I know the area well. Williston is 20mins. away. My family is originally from Centerville/Hyannis area "Phinneys Lane" many relatives in a cemetery there. I was born in Weymouth. The Cape Cod Mall sits on what used to be my great grand parents farm.

Last edited:

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That's even more of a coincidence @zipper as I am writing this from my house in East Falmouth, on the Cape. I have been on your great grandparents property many times as my wife and I, along with an ocassional flight student, used to fly into Hyannis airport and walk across to the mall.

Jet Blue

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This is my marina on Falls Lake here in Raleigh, NC - Monday (2 days after Matthew). The increased water level is amazing. I pulled my boat mid-week last week (and hope @Julian did the same). For perspective, the metal bridge walkway you see going up to the docks usually has roughly a 4 foot drop down from the parking lot to the docks. It seems to have about a 5 foot incline now. The guys at the marina did a great job keeping everything as solid as they did. I can not believe the amount of people that left their boats in the water. I can only imagine how bad it was in places that actually were hit with hurricane force from this storm. falls flood 3.jpg

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Glad you and your boat survived the storm!!!

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sawing a big Black Locust butt log on my Woodmizer LT40HDD42 remote. Known for its high rot resistance, I am using it in the floor of a maple sap pumping station currently under construction on the farm.1012161504a.jpg1012161502.jpgBoards are 14.5" wide

Last edited:

Dough

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Laid one of our own to rest yesterday. Ofc Snyder worked Affton, my little area of stL. Hard day.
Screenshot_2016-10-14-08-28-50.jpeg

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
REST IN PEACE! [flag]

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Abbreviation of the movie I'm about to see.
View attachment 47294
Doesn't look like my kind of flick......but I don't judge....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

upload_2016-10-14_15-18-27.png

we went and saw SULLY during Mathews Visit...Tom Hanks can do anything.....and do it well !

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sawing a big Black Locust butt log on my Woodmizer LT40HDD42 remote. Known for its high rot resistance, I am using it in the floor of a maple sap pumping station currently under construction on the farm.View attachment 47503View attachment 47502Boards are 14.5" wide
I haven't seen one of those logs in my local Lowes lumber section,

do you have to have a special source or did it come from your property? how much does a log like that cost?