• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice...which model do you have? I love my F80 M3.
The x2m35i, I went in to buy a x3m. Hoping that the ladder that I occasionally have to haul to job site. Drove it , but we drove past the m35i and fell in love. I really wanted smaller, since I sold the boat and my daughter is taking my daily commuter, as she is about to turn 16. Truly is a fun car. I have put almost 1k mile on it yesterday and today. Had to do some jobs in Tulsa yesterday (100 miles one way) , so I am close to break in period. Then I get to let her rip like I did with demo that was broke in. 300 more miles.IMG_0731.jpgFullSizeR(3).jpg
She got rejex'd this morning

Last edited:

jim1

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
The x2m35i, I went in to buy a x3m. Hoping that the ladder that I occasionally have to haul to job site. Drove it , but we drove past the m35i and fell in love. I really wanted smaller, since I sold the boat and my daughter is taking my daily commuter, as she is about to turn 16. Truly is a fun car. I have put almost 1k mile on it yesterday and today. Had to do some jobs in Tulsa yesterday (100 miles one way) , so I am close to break in period. Then I get to let her rip like I did with demo that was broke in. 300 more miles.View attachment 127318View attachment 127319
She got rejected this morning
Awesome...congrats, and enjoy!

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
On the way back from storage yesterday. Don't see too many trains at this particular crossing. (Yes, that's a plain ol' stop sign. No lights or gates provided. You have to use that mush between your ears to not die. ;) )

When I get bored with my 10,000 other interests, I'm also a bit of a rail fan.

1595854130241.png

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Do we get like an address or something in case we want to make a road trip?
Generally easy to find...Google Willow Hill Farm in Milton, Vt. Pm me if you are planning a road trip North. Our season is done by 8/15 ish.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Generally easy to find...Google Willow Hill Farm in Milton, Vt. Pm me if you are planning a road trip North. Our season is done by 8/15 ish.
How far are you from the water if we take the boat? Although, Coumo might have shut the locks or something now.

Bubbjr7

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Those worms will decimate tomato plants quickly. Get rid of it or will regret it
Thanks for the heads up. We did. We found 2 so far and fed them to our chickens who loved them immediately after the picture. Just thought it was interesting. Never saw one in person.