• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My daughter took this pic. She laughs every time we walk by. The road continues further down and tees off to go both directions around the boat slips. image.jpg

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
For the techies, this was sad to see last night. We had started the forum with Ubuntu 13.10 which is no longer supported. We are now running on a new server with 14.04 LTS which is supported until April of 2019 and with more storage for the same cost. I decided it was safer to build a new server instance than to try to upgrade the old.

Screen Shot 2015-06-17 at 3.53.21 PM.png

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

OnTheWater

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@geiger41 , good old Dora the explorer and her magic back pack, "ayudemae, ayudemae". I second what @GTBRMC stated, live it, live it all, even Dora, that damn purple dinosaur, the wiggles, teletubies, etc.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
image.jpg

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Swipe needs his ass kicked!
I'm not sure if I should be embarrassed that I know this or embarrassed because I don't but Swipe is the Monkey jsnt it?

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Swiper is a fox. When Dora inevitably frustrates him, he always exclaims, " Oh, man!"

Come on, get with the program!

image.jpg

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@geiger41 - I don't have pics, but I went off of what @sysinu did in the thread I linked. It really is great - folds up into a duffle bag, goes on easily while floating in a bay, and maximizes space. Stayed on it just the other night again - highly suggest it, as long as you don't want something you can drive with. https://jetboaters.net/threads/over-the-tower-cover-for-a-242ls.2785/
I didn't see your (previous) post in here until now. That looks great, did you make it or have it made? Which ever, they did a great job from the looks of it!

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I missed my opportunity to take a picture and post it... but I just saw QTY 2 A380's almost back to back on the taxiway at IAH! Wonder what those 8 jets would do when attached to a boat!

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I missed my opportunity to take a picture and post it... but I just saw QTY 2 A380's almost back to back on the taxiway at IAH! Wonder what those 8 jets would do when attached to a boat!
My boy and i are large aviation fans... I cant imagine what it would look like to see one of those monsters in person.

OnTheWater

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I didn't see your (previous) post in here until now. That looks great, did you make it or have it made? Which ever, they did a great job from the looks of it!
I had it made by the local shop. I emailed them all of the pics you posted and then handed him the message you had replied to after you had it made. They did a nice job on it and I was happy with the price for the amount of fabric and work - ~$1,800. Thanks for coming up with the Gr8 design!

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sunset at Disney World. Day one:):thumbsup:14346737434321675115432.jpg