• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
patience young grasshoppers...
IMG_5678.jpegIMG_5677.jpeg

RNYCLV

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMG_1030.jpgIMG_1031.jpg
Took my youngest daughter out on the jetski for the first time, she wouldn't stop asking. Finally my wife told me to take her out. We only stayed in the marina and never broke out of no wake but she had a blast. I see a speed demon in my future. Side note she does have her USCG approved PFD and was tethered to me and the engine shut-off lanyard. Safety first!

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Worse than skunks IMO. He was poking around my neighbors front yard and then I chased him through my front yard. Too bad my doorbell camera didn’t get that at 6am.
IMG_5681.jpeg

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Worse than skunks IMO. He was poking around my neighbors front yard and then I chased him through my front yard. Too bad my doorbell camera didn’t get that at 6am.
View attachment 220856
They are super destructive by undermining your homes slab. Make sure he's not digging under your house. On a positive note, they are super easy to trap.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Finally getting the last piece of my dream shop... my 10k lb lift.
Started putting it up today.
Cant wait, it's wide enough to back a boat onto and lift it up to work on the pumps or outboard like a human not a caveman on the ground.
No more Toyota tech for me, I am full time working for myself. Officially it's: Neutron Cycle and Jetski service LLC.

20240529_144041.jpg20240529_182015.jpg

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No more Toyota tech for me, I am full time working for myself. Officially it's: Neutron Cycle and Jetski service LLC.
congratulations !! I wish I needed some work done, I definitely know where I would be going

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
congratulations !! I wish I needed some work done, I definitely know where I would be going
Thanks, It was definitely a big leap but I just turned 52 and we are set pretty good financially so it was a great time to do it. Getting steady calls and keeping busy.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Finally getting the last piece of my dream shop... my 10k lb lift.
Started putting it up today.
Cant wait, it's wide enough to back a boat onto and lift it up to work on the pumps or outboard like a human not a caveman on the ground.

View attachment 220871View attachment 220872
Wish you were closer…I would get on the waiting list to rebuild the top end of a Yamaha 9.9 OB motor that broke a valve/spring on us yesterday.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Mast down

46833DF7-3647-4F69-BA73-6D42886A8FAC.jpeg
8F5ABB9B-D454-4DBA-B878-8F3665F8C1F3.jpeg

Last edited:

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Made it down to Miami for our cruise on Freedom of the Seas. Miami, Bahamas, and back.
IMG_5688.jpegIMG_5689.jpegIMG_5690.jpegIMG_5691.jpegIMG_5692.jpegIMG_5694.jpegIMG_5695.jpeg

Attachments

RNYCLV

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMG_0705 (1).jpgside pice copy.png
Picked up another ski for a killer price, a friend is going through a divorce and didnt want his wife getting anything. So for the cost of the transfer of title I got the ski. I offered way more and he refused it because he would have to split it.
I talked to my wife and she said have fun with the name and decal. Made this up and printed it last night, install today. Should be a conversation piece.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
It’s nice to go to sleep in the middle of the Atlantic and wake up in paradise.
IMG_5705.jpegIMG_5707.jpegIMG_5708.jpegIMG_5711.jpegIMG_5712.jpegIMG_5713.jpeg

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Sounds like y’all are having a great time on your cruise! 👍🏻

I think it’s the best time ever for cruises as there has never been such a choice in ship size, features, and itineraries. We did 4 weeks of cruising last year on much smaller ships, as we are older, slower, and empty nesters.

Jim

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Sounds like y’all are having a great time on your cruise! 👍🏻

I think it’s the best time ever for cruises as there has never been such a choice in ship size, features, and itineraries. We did 4 weeks of cruising last year on much smaller ships, as we are older, slower, and empty nesters.

Jim
This is our second cruise. Last year we tried it for the first time, figuring living in Florida now and only a 20 min drive from the house to the Tampa port would be worth a shot. This year we did the next class size up so we were forced outside of Tampa as this class of ship won’t fit under the Skyway bridge. Mexico last year and Bahamas this year. I would say if nobody has done a cruise before, it’s worth the try. A small 3 night 4 day like we do is just enough time away. For me, I was ready to sell the house, wife and kids (keep the dogs, they are the only ones ever happy to see me 🤣) and move on a cruise ship. Doesn’t even need a destination IMO.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Post dinner attire laid out for the cigar bar..
IMG_5722.jpeg