• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I went on a date last night, it's like our 3rd date now. Cool girl. Hot. My spanish is getting good lol We went to Provenza to a restaurant called Relato. The restaurants are very cool here and have cool vibes, cheap prices, and great food. We ordered a bottle of wine, steak, and some weird dessert shown below. Everything has some presentation like this. then we went to a club nearby

Then today I finally decided to use the rooftop and just hung out by the pool. We're in raining season now so I'm hoping to get some more sunny days and take advantage of the rooftop.

I've been obsessively searching for either a used BMW M240i or a Mustang GT here. I'm shocked the prices of cars are good here the same as USA. It's a lot better than Brazil's car prices. Only issue I see is the tax is 3.5% the book value every year for cars over 120mil pesos. I'm getting crazy thoughts like I'm going to buy a nice car here and stay. And bring my mountain bike from USA so I can ride again and make new friends.

View attachment 196852

View attachment 196853

View attachment 196854
Not sure what the cost is there compared to home, but if that's a "normal" day for you.......Yea, bring the bike down and hang out for awhile. That looks effing amazing.

Oh yea, keep the pics coming so us regular schmoes can live somewhat vicariously eh?

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah - Me too. I have to drive 5 min to my office to play my winter rounds. I just have a net/launch monitor in the garage for summer practice.
I looked hard into setting up a "semi-permanent" sim in my garage this winter. Had the idea to put everything on overhead rails so it would slide up against the wall when not in use and we could still use the garage. Budget kept me from doing it, but I still think it would've been usefull.

With that said I'm just getting back into golf, so there's a chance I need WAY WAY more than just a sim to help my game.

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Checked into a campground on the Chesapeake just outside Baltimore yesterday. Got set up, sat down to enjoy the view, and got this picture about ten minutes later. Should be a good couple of days for pictures. I had to remind my wife that if she’s yelling “oh no, he’s coming for the mallard!” that it might scare the eagle away next time. And as you can see, he was not coming for the duck, who was paying no attention to him anyway.

1680695022059.jpeg

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Last edited:

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Not sure what the cost is there compared to home, but if that's a "normal" day for you.......Yea, bring the bike down and hang out for awhile. That looks effing amazing.

Oh yea, keep the pics coming so us regular schmoes can live somewhat vicariously eh?
I'm thinking that I should change my Cannondale Jekyll for a new Stumpjumper Expert and it will look good on the back of this Mustang. https://arautossas.com/usados/ford-mustang-gt-premium/

I have to go back to the states to sell my motorcycle and I'm tempted to sell the boat, but after having it almost 5 years I'm kind of attached to it. It's probably better to hit the accounts that were for a house because it doesn't look like I'm buying a house anytime soon. Definitely don't want to take another loan especially in Colombia. Rates are high.

I met another girl last night. My age (33), 10/10, aesthetic doctor that does botox and things like that, has her own practice. She goes to the gym, does gymnastics (great body), and she loves kitesurfing. If it goes well, I'll take her to Lake Guatape to rent a Malibu to do wakeboarding and wakesurfing:

Last edited:

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking.......And do you need a coworker to help with the workload? I could handle some luncthime water visits like that.
It’s not a job for everyone I can tell you that. Municipal wastewater pump station maintenance tech.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I looked hard into setting up a "semi-permanent" sim in my garage this winter. Had the idea to put everything on overhead rails so it would slide up against the wall when not in use and we could still use the garage. Budget kept me from doing it, but I still think it would've been usefull.

With that said I'm just getting back into golf, so there's a chance I need WAY WAY more than just a sim to help my game.
Let me know if you need some guidance, I did my garage set up for under $4k and it takes 5 minutes to set up or put away.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yea, might not be for me. Was hoping for site based project manager or something like that.
It is kinda a project manager but on multiple sites and the projects are pump stations. Nice part is I get to travel all over town, be outside & inside working and don’t really have a daily schedule.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA

Have you seen this type of set up? Great idea!
72994F53-D022-4EC0-B05D-25CF60C4032F.png

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Checked into a campground on the Chesapeake just outside Baltimore yesterday. Got set up, sat down to enjoy the view, and got this picture about ten minutes later. Should be a good couple of days for pictures. I had to remind my wife that if she’s yelling “oh no, he’s coming for the mallard!” that it might scare the eagle away next time. And as you can see, he was not coming for the duck, who was paying no attention to him anyway.

View attachment 197081
If you can on your way home, drive by the Conowingo Dam on the Susquehanna, short detour from I95. Park on southwest side. Hordes of bald eagles.

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
If you can on your way home, drive by the Conowingo Dam on the Susquehanna, short detour from I95. Park on southwest side. Hordes of bald eagles.
Thanks for the tip. Not sure the weather will cooperate with us tomorrow, but that spot will go on our list for our next trip down here.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
A little spendy! $8k without the flight monitor.
I never looked at the price! But I bet you could replicate it pretty easy for a fraction of the cost. Maybe…

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
A friend of my wife works at Apple. Her car was damaged by a tree that fell in the parking lot where she works. She had to pay her deductible and when she asked Apple to reimburse her they refused saying that they only pay for damage to guest not employee cars.
313075E3-512C-40E5-87A9-640BFE75E978.jpeg64BD4EC0-300B-4AA0-92F9-211189444416.jpegC04F5480-770B-476E-A9C1-D6F523A64FD3.jpegA85D72B1-6DFD-463D-96FF-DDF40B763C39.jpeg

zpaul

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
A friend of my wife works at Apple. Her car was damaged by a tree that fell in the parking lot where she works. She had to pay her deductible and when she asked Apple to reimburse her they refused saying that they only pay for damage to guest not employee cars.
I think it is easy to fix through good lawyer and what do they care, probably have insurance anyway.

Last edited:

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
View attachment 197116View attachment 197117View attachment 197118View attachment 197119

A lot of mixed feelings on this one,

Apples policy of guests only ????? they're not woke, they only talk the walk,

why is she only asking for her deductible to be reimbursed, Apple's property policy should take care of everything ?

maybe Apple feels like they pay her enough she can eat it,

I remember at one of my first jobs in a cabinet shop sweeping floors, I worked on Sunday and was supposed to get double time even if I didn't have 40 hours in that week, they only paid me regular time. I brought it up to my friend's grandfather who worked there also, he said " you can go dispute it, probably get paid and probably not have a job next month", I chose job security as it was a convenience job and not a living and didn't want it to reflect bad on him,

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
A lot of mixed feelings on this one,

Apples policy of guests only ????? they're not woke, they only talk the walk,

why is she only asking for her deductible to be reimbursed, Apple's property policy should take care of everything ?

maybe Apple feels like they pay her enough she can eat it,

I remember at one of my first jobs in a cabinet shop sweeping floors, I worked on Sunday and was supposed to get double time even if I didn't have 40 hours in that week, they only paid me regular time. I brought it up to my friend's grandfather who worked there also, he said " you can go dispute it, probably get paid and probably not have a job next month", I chose job security as it was a convenience job and not a living and didn't want it to reflect bad on him,
Their insurance company will get paid by Apple/Apple's insurance. No need for the Tesla owner to even talk to Apple.