• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Some people shouldn't own/drive boats.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I read yesterday that boat accidents are up 24% over 2019. Just so many new boaters with more money then brains.

Lucky it was wood and not steel. Probably a good driver, he probably just got his second vaccine shot ?

Look the man is driving a pontoon boat, he obviously got distracted, he was probably checking the temperature of the brisket he was smoking on the back of his floating living room while smoking a cigar and having a bourbon (coming from a guy with a pontoon on order) haha.

ODNR shouldn’t have put the marker right in the middle of his lane. He clearly had nowhere else to go. We should probably get a go fund me account together to help him fix his toon, so he can get back out onto the lake ASAP.

I came in this thread expecting it to be about me, lol. :D

First time boat owner, picked it up from the dealer yesterday and went to put it in the slip at the marina. Took me 6 or 7 attempts. :oops:
This boat sucks at low speed maneuverability. :mad:

Ordered a Cobra Jet steering kit for it last night. ?

First time boat owner, picked it up from the dealer yesterday and went to put it in the slip at the marina. Took me 6 or 7 attempts. :oops:

It will help you a lot! I'm adding the lateral thrusters for reverse maneuverability.

Water bowling? Maybe we missed his first shot, and this is just him picking up that #10 pin for the spare. ?

Scary to think that this dingleberry probably operates a motor vehicle most days.

You'll get better, I sucked at first like most people. Now I get compliments at the ramp almost everytime, even from other jet boats how easy I make it look

Is this a member's boat? didn't expect to see this picture, on the bright side my steering came out of this unharmed.

Attachments

• tornado damage.jpg
    tornado damage.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 72
I would buy it, nice winter project

Is this a member's boat? didn't expect to see this picture, on the bright side my steering came out of this unharmed.

Watch for a Craigslist post on that one…. :)

When we were out last weekend there we’re four teenagers in the bow and the two on the starboard side were positioned where I lost sight of a fishing boat and got within a couple hundred yards before I changed course. I usually have my head on a swivel but we were traveling in a straight line for about 30 minutes and the passengers were in such a position that caused a blind spot.

minor imperfection, gently used, only 22 hours on engines. :)

I wonder what the fireball was from ? Pretty good sized it looks like.

I wonder what the fireball was from ? Pretty good sized it looks like.
I think that’s just the sign reflecting light as it falls down. They are reflective for night visibility.

I think that’s just the sign reflecting light as it falls down. They are reflective for night visibility.

Respectfully, run the vid over and over.. I think the fire comes as the reflective sign is falling..you can see the fire below the sign as the sign is falling…

Back