• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Sotally Tober Photo Albums

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Last edited:
I can't seem to find the albums? Any ideas?

Ditto, click on his name it says 11 albums and 466 media, but then click on his name again to go to his profile, and shows no albums?
Maybe the admin's need to look through them all to clear them? Killed the bandwidth? Takes 20 seconds to process every photo? LOL!
Looking back for them soon.

Look under the tabs above for "MEDIA"

Welcome home Sotally!!

I clicked on media and searched his username, it showed the albums, I clicked on the first one and got this message.

JetBoaters Community Forum - Error
You do not have permission to view media within this album.

search his name under media... you will see the albums but for me i get the Error just as Volffas got

No big deal, I'm sure it's just a little hiccup, or maybe I am doing something wrong. With a brand new site there is bound to be some things like this pop up.

Actually seems to be working now!

Now I have something to do while the freezing rain falls down outside and I dream of warmer days.

Thanks!

Been a long time ST... I missed your albums... :D :D :D

Back