• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Our Code of Conduct

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I don't disagree.

(Sorry, could not help myself)

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Updated section 6:
  • Do not post the SAME content to multiple forums/sub forums. Only post your content ONCE. Violations of this will result in your duplicate posts being deleted and your posting rights may be suspended (temporarily while we contact you about the SPAM problem).

Added this bullet due to a recent member spamming the forum with multiple copies of the same content. This also applies to sales ads. This has happened where someone posts in the classifieds forum and the general forum - we will delete the general forum message and notify the author.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Updated with section 1a to add the "Terms of Use" verbiage to this Code of Conduct. Also Changed the URL at the bottom of the Forum page for "Terms of Use" to redirect to this "Code of Conduct" page. (thanks to the Eagle Eyed member who pointed out that our Terms of Use doesn't link to the "Code of Conduct")

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
difficult to read all over the paragraph.
Can you elaborate? I think the first post is updated with all the changes so you only need to read the first post if you want to read what is expected. The later posts are to make members aware of changes as they happen.

It's pretty basic, but it also seems straightforward to me. You could probably follow "Be respectful and don't say something you would not say in front of a priest in someone else's church" and there would be very good overlap.