• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Starved Rock to Peoria, IL Run

Starved Rock to Peoria Run...Sun. Oct. 12, 2014

• Total voters

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Alright.....October 12, 2014 seems to work best for most. That will be the day. Please confirm your attendance.

Attending:

1. OperationROL
2. jcampbell
3. buckbuck
4. YamahaForMe
5. Nathan Bryant
6. Speedling

Last edited:

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Still a maybe - They are telling me I may be traveling for work for two weeks as well... nice timing.

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I won't be able to do the 12th, I'll have to try for next year. Guess I'll be getting her ready to hibernate for the winter now. :( Everybody have a safe and fun time that day.:D

Eric Popper

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What is the latest? We are on the fence about the 11th or 12th because my son has a swim meet, but still have a day or two to decide. Please just pick a date and we may or may not be able to attend this year.

E

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What is the latest? We are on the fence about the 11th or 12th because my son has a swim meet, but still have a day or two to decide. Please just pick a date and we may or may not be able to attend this year.

E
It is the 12th. I changed the title and the options to indicate.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
@OperationROL So did you really come on here to advertise selling your boat?
I'm staying tuned! You have until October 12th! lol

Sheboat

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sorry to say we will not be able to make the trip this year, we are getting married the following weekend so i'm sure we will be scrambling to get things done. Have a great time and hope you have a nice sunny day.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sorry to say we will not be able to make the trip this year, we are getting married the following weekend so i'm sure we will be scrambling to get things done. Have a great time and hope you have a nice sunny day.
Congratulations!

Eric Popper

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Unfortunately, we are out for the Peoria trip this year. Probably one or two more outings on the COL and then we are done for the season. Hopefully we get a more robust boating season here next year.

E

YamahaForMe

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow! Congrats!!

pumps and hose

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sat the 4th for our crew. I work the 5th and have a pancake breakfast fundraiser.

pumps and hose

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My bad last night when I replied I had missed the entire last page....Im staying tentative. I work the 11th and its homecoming weekend at niu could make for a rough night however may get the wife some wheel time then...

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Well, we may not be able to make it on the 12th yet. I am trying! But we may go ourselves with another couple on our boat this Saturday the 4th. It is much more fun with a big group and it stinks so many can't make it work this year together. Let me know via pm if you want to join us on the 4th. Sounds like i may have more house showings and need to get out of the house anyways.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Well, we may not be able to make it on the 12th yet. I am trying! But we may go ourselves with another couple on our boat this Saturday the 4th. It is much more fun with a big group and it stinks so many can't make it work this year together. Let me know via pm if you want to join us on the 4th. Sounds like i may have more house showings and need to get out of the house anyways.
@Speedling - Did you go on the trip? How was it?

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
We decided morning of, not to go. Rain, a high of 47, currently showed 37 on thermometer, and some snow coming down detered us. We decided to go to Red Lobster with the same friends, then drove to Albanese Candy factory, and then drove to Valparaiso to some custom Cupcake place. So basically we found indoor places to eat, LOL

Still gonna try and free up next Sunday, but sheesh, it's gonna be cold.

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We should have gone last weekend when it was in the 80's. Would have been perfect, oh well. Have I mentioned "I HATE WINTER!!!"

Reactions: 007