• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Starved Rock to Peoria Run...Sunday, Oct. 11, 2015

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hmmm...my last one didn't load right. Here it is.
IMG_2560.JPG

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We could not have dreamed of having better weather. Mid 70's in IL in October was sensational.
River Rat, looking through my pictures would have me remind you that you can smile occasionally. You have a beautiful little family and you're a Packers fan.:)
Shane, I am glad you found the right boat to hang out on. Your daughter seemed to find a new friend. Hopefully your wife can make it next time.

Thanks, Jetboater family, for another memorable trip!

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like everyone had a blast!!!!! I am going to start talking to Becky now about making this trip next year

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great people, Great weather, an absolutely great time!

Awesome pictures as usual @buckbuck and another huge THANK YOU for all your help.

Last edited:

RampRage

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I had a great time on this trip. Looking forward to next year and bring @mattschepker along for the ride.

@buckbuck we tried to snap a picture of you but we were too far away with a camera phone.

2015-10-11 17.34.33.jpg

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
@RiverRat
How was your gas consumption?
I had 5 gallons stowed away in the locker and I put that in before heading back from Joe's. I ended up with about 1/8th of a tank left.

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
28 gallons on the way down. Looked to be about the same on the way back up. I also had a 5 gallon can stashed in the ski locker just in case. I was watching the fuel gauge pretty nervously the last half hour on the way down.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
That's not too bad really. I put 5 gallons and had an 1/8 left on a 50 gallon.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I burned 43.0 gallons and put 5.3 hours on the engines. That's 8.1 GPH. Is that typical for consumption at cruising?