• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Table Rock Lake, June 10-14 2015

There is a great restaurant at Indian Point called Charlies Steak and Ale. It's at Rock Lane Resort. I think they have several resonably priced meals and it is kid friendly. It is only a few minutes by boat from our lake house so we run over there and grab dinner some times.

@Woodchuck ...where are you on the lake?? I'm in the Schooner Creek area across the lake from the Highway 13 launch ramp....down Gobbler's Mountain.

We are close to you by land anyway. We are down DD by the fire station. We are straight across the lake from Coombs Ferry. There is another Yamaha at a dock in the back of our cove. I think I may have spoken with them last summer.

I've not been down that way, at least by land. We are the first lake road on the right that you come to on DD...DD-15...Holiday Acres. Hard to believe we've been there 9 years this year. I've noticed that the number of Yamaha's have increased over the last couple of years...or I've just now started noticing them since I own one now. There's two in the Coney Island area that I've yet to meet but will try and leave a cozy on board the next time I'm back there.

Do the cabins come with boat slips? I would assume you rent those separately.

Considering trying out a new area. Never been to that part of the Midwest.

A slip is another $11 per night. Not included with a cabin rental.

There is a great restaurant at Indian Point called Charlies Steak and Ale. It's at Rock Lane Resort. I think they have several resonably priced meals and it is kid friendly. It is only a few minutes by boat from our lake house so we run over there and grab dinner some times.
We ate there about 6 years ago the food was good but the service sucked. Is the service better now. We never went back. @dan144k, Table rock lake is absolutely beautiful. You will fall in love with the lake@Woodchuck will you be able to meet up with us?

Gotta love Missouri weather. I winterized the boat on Sunday but now it looks like Saturday is going to be a good day to go for a boat ride. I guess I'll have to re-winterize it.

Yep, and I'll probably just do it at the ramp. I just hope I didn't fowl the plugs with the fogging oil.

Those of you who are staying at Oak Hill Resort don't forget to mail in your deposit. We got a letter today

The way my life has been going, June 10th will be here next week!!

Hey, @txav8r, this is only 10 hours for me. Must be about 6 for you... Now, I have no idea what the family schedule is that week...

Guess what we forgot to do.......Yep send in our deposit. :( Going in the mail today though.

Back