• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Rock Lake, June 10-14 2015

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This is sounding like a pretty good gathering we have going!! Will be great to meet all you folks!!!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Not so funny... I called the resort to make sure we still has a room, we didn't. They had canceled the reservation and the room was booked by someone else. Luckily they had 2 left so o got one of those. @jcyamaharider you might want to give them a call to check yours out.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Guess we will have to call tomorrow.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You all let me know if there is anything I can do. Be glad to look for more places if needed.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Called this morning, told her we forgot and that we already had the payment in the mail just wanted to make sure we were still good. We are still good!!! Cabin 5

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yeah that was a BIG relief man!

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@jcyamaharider to put my mind at ease last night I went ahead and got on the website just to make sure your room was still available, and it was.

I think I'm going to call her today to see what rooms are still available. Hopefully we can pick up a couple more people.

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@jcyamaharider to put my mind at ease last night I went ahead and got on the website just to make sure your room was still available, and it was.

I think I'm going to call her today to see what rooms are still available. Hopefully we can pick up a couple more people.
I am surprised more people have not committed. It is a fantastic lake and area for the whole family. I am looking forward to exploring the Kimberling City area of the lake. Bring on Summer.

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@007 jeff, you and Angela are more than welcome on our boat if you did not want to pull your boat out of LOTO. Although I am not set up for surfing, others are.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Bruce Same applies to you and family. your welcome on our boat if you care to join us but do not want to pull the boat. It is only a five hour drive for you.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Bruce Same applies to you and family. your welcome on our boat if you care to join us but do not want to pull the boat. It is only a five hour drive for you.
Thank you. With Bimini moving to July this is looking like more of a possibility.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am surprised more people have not committed. It is a fantastic lake and area for the whole family. I am looking forward to exploring the Kimberling City area of the lake. Bring on Summer.
I know the lake from Kimberling City/ the rope swings all the way down to Arkansas pretty well. I can definitely show you around that area. I hope to explore aunts Creek Shell Knob and James River arm. I also plan on burning a lot of fuel that weekend

Last edited: