• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Rock Lake, June 10-14 2015

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hey All, I heard about this on another post. We will be down to Table Rock for a month from Jun 6-whenever we decide to leave. We have our fifth wheel at Stagecoach by the state park. We put in at the state park...I looked up Aunts creek which is a little bit of a ride but maybe we can hook up with you all, it would be nice to put faces with names!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The more the merrier!! @CDENsomnia ... And yes, it is a haul from State Park to Aunts Creek but I'm betting that we'll be tied up somewhere in between.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hey All, I heard about this on another post. We will be down to Table Rock for a month from Jun 6-whenever we decide to leave. We have our fifth wheel at Stagecoach by the state park. We put in at the state park...I looked up Aunts creek which is a little bit of a ride but maybe we can hook up with you all, it would be nice to put faces with names!
I know I would love to see the home away from home!!! That thing is a beast of a 5th wheel that I could only dream of having one day.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@CDENsomnia, I am very familiar with that area because we normally stay at Indian point. We will have to come up with something. Would love to meet up

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yea before we purchased the toy hauler this year we would stay at Indian Point or the State Park. Love "The Village at Indian Point". Just around the corner from Charlies and the marina! Our favorite place to go on water is down the Arkansas arm where the water is glass! Oh man now I am dreaming of it now! ;)

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
down the Arkansas arm where the water is glass
Yep, That's Long Creek...did a lot of skiing there when I was in high school. Would work until midnight, my buddy would pick me up with boat in tow, drive to Old 86 campground, jump in the boat and sleep for a few hours then hit the water!! We would have a couple of hours worth of skiing in before we saw in other pleasure boats out. Then go cliff diving off the bluffs in the afternoon. Lots of great memories of that area!! Great, now I'm thinking about all that again!!! :winkingthumbsup"

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We usually head down to Arkansas arm at least once when staying at Rockwood condo's. I still get a kick out of the Mo/Ark boarder sign. I would think that they would put a little more money into the sign. I love the glass water. It feels like the boat is floating on air. I will say this never stop at the bass pro on the water and fill up. They're gas prices are extremely high. I hear there is some nice glass not to far from where we are staying. I think it's only 74 more days.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just wanted to give you all something to think about. My sister works for Dixie Stampede and could probably get us a good deal if this is something you all would like to do. If the majority of you are staying in the Aunt's Creek area then it would be at least a 45 minute ride for you into Branson. Also, something else to think about is the Branson Landing area. They have a zip line that takes you across lake Taneycomo and several restaurants and a Bass Pro Shop if you're into that kind of thing.

If this is something that you all would want to do, let me know and I will talk with my sister to see what kind of deal we can get.

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ill be there that weekend..im in blue eye so aunts creek is a hike if you venture and meet near kimberling city..that is a bit more doable...or spring branch or cow creek. Tx

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@mattschepker yes i am.. more directly across from state park marina..sorry on response delay..

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
How many we got for this meet up?

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Ronald ... check out the first page of this thread, it will give you a good idea of who will be there and where most are staying.

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Ronald ... check out the first page of this thread, it will give you a good idea of who will be there and where most are staying.
There are actually a few people who aren't on the first post. I plan on meeting everyone as we will be down by the State Park Marina.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Wonderful!! It sounds like this will be a great time!! Especially to put faces with names, should be a good time!!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Did we forget to tell you that we canceled the event........;)

j/k

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
There are actually a few people who aren't on the first post. I plan on meeting everyone as we will be down by the State Park Marina.
I've been trying to keep up with it but I've been really busy of late I will go back through and update post. if I miss someone just let me know

Last edited: