• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Rock Lake, June 10-14 2015

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@CDENsomnia ... where do you all stay when you come down?? We have some friends that have a boat in the State Park Marina, and really like what all that marina has to offer.

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Jim Robeson We generally stay at Indian Point or camp at the state park by the marina. This year since we bought our home away from home we are staying for a month at The Stagecoach campground just across the street from the state park. $450 dollars with all utilities for a month is a steal! Love the marina there although it can get a little busy...and they have Yamahas for rent. I am not happy to cruise up in my boat and see they have rentals just like mine. Although theirs are just beat to heck!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Learn something new everyday @CDENsomnia ... didn't know that they rented Yamaha's there. I knew they have a new dealership at Indian Point, I haven't been there just heard about it. Yep, $450 a month definitely sounds like a steal!! Hopefully we'll catch up with you at this gathering!!

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@CDENsomnia last year we went to State Park marina filled up with gas. I went and looked there Yamaha rental fleet they were actually beat to hell.

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
When I saw those last year, I was amazed at how rough them Yamaha's looked. Made me sick, just looking at them. They also had pool noodles fastened up on them everywhere.

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Woodchuck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I plan to try to meet up on the weekend sometime. I doubt we will be there during the week.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just in case some of the folks on the west side of the lake don't want to make the trip over to Aunt's Creek area, there is a place that is about half way between the two. Cow's Creek area which would be about a 20 minute ride from Aunts Creek and maybe a little closer for the west siders. The Cow Creek area used to have a slalom course and has some nice coves to get out of the main lake area. Here is a little map. Just a thought.

upload_2015-4-23_7-15-40.png

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@woodard1983 ... you'll be missed but we'll raise a glass for you!! Hopefully next time!!

woodard1983

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will be there aug 12-17 with one of the 5star houseboats and my boat if anyone will be around then!!!

If we do a gathering again next year I'll make sure i'm able to go, this trip was planed before this was setup

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will be there aug 12-17 with one of the 5star houseboats and my boat if anyone will be around then!!!

If we do a gathering again next year I'll make sure i'm able to go, this trip was planed before this was setup
That's totally understandable. Let me know what you think of the houseboat. We will be down at table rock also in July and late aug.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
WOW 11 boats if we are all on the water at the same time. Mini Shelbyville!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Talking about houseboats, we rented one a few years ago and had a blast. It was jet drive too. Figured it was easier to do that then replace lower units or worry about folks getting hurt. We just ran it ashore then tied then stern off to some trees on shore. I can't speak on those new ones but I bet they are nice!

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Talking about houseboats, we rented one a few years ago and had a blast. It was jet drive too. Figured it was easier to do that then replace lower units or worry about folks getting hurt. We just ran it ashore then tied then stern off to some trees on shore. I can't speak on those new ones but I bet they are nice!
Every year I say i want to rent one then I realize with all of our other trips my vacations already gone. sad part is I get four weeks of vacation

dustin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We have a trip planned for the 21-26! Wish I would have seen this post before we planned our trip up to check out Table Rock Lake!

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@dustin We will be at TR the whole month of June if you want to meet up sometime. Not sure where you are staying but we are at StageCoach campground right across from the State Park.