• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Rock Lake, June 10-14 2015

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@jcyamaharider Kinda know how you feel. Only had the boat out once and that was for a short day and the water has been too cold to wakeboard and ski. Come Table Rock time, this old man is not going to let the colder water stop him. Hope to get behind a few of the sand bar gangs boats to wake surf also. Hint... Hint..

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
heading to Bass Pro to get a couple new reels and getting my sons fishing poles ready.
Matt I will probably doing the same thing. I need a new bait caster and I need some new rods that have broken eyelets.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@jcyamaharider and @mattschepker ... you will need to pick up some 1/8 ounce jig heads and some what I call jelly worms. Everyone down here has been tearing it up using whats called a "Ned Rig". They are using ultra lights with about 6 to 8 pound test working it slow. Just a heads up.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@jcyamaharider and @mattschepker ... you will need to pick up some 1/8 ounce jig heads and some what I call jelly worms. Everyone down here has been tearing it up using whats called a "Ned Rig". They are using ultra lights with about 6 to 8 pound test working it slow. Just a heads up.
I know a lot of things can change in two weeks but do you know what worm color people are using now

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I know a lot of things can change in two weeks but do you know what worm color people are using now
Anything from crawdad to one that is called peanut butter and jelly. I watched a buddy of mine throw his peanut butter and jelly one off my dock and a small mouth nailed it within a few minutes. The lake is coming up, not sure where it'll be come that week but if it stays up then top water/spinner baits in the mornings will be good too.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Got a couple of new rods and some tackle switch around! Ready for some fishing, relaxing, tubing, surfing, kneeboarding, sun, beer, friends, and music!!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm either going down Wednesday night or Thursday morning. The wife has a banking conference Thursday and Friday so I will probably meet you all while she is there.

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Who will be doing the coordination so those of us not staying with the larger group will know where to meet everyone?

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
We can all exchange cell phone numbers so we can find each other on the lake. VHF would work too for anyone with a radio.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I should be easy to spot...I'll be the one in the Yamaha! :D

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It was 71-72 on surface of LOTO weekend before last and it's been chilly. Doubt table rock is too much warmer than that!

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
It was 71-72 on surface of LOTO weekend before last and it's been chilly. Doubt table rock is too much warmer than that!
Not cool Jeff.... It'll be at least 85, I'm sure of it.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Keep the faith @sstegh ... talked to a fishermen last weekend and it was 72. I have a shallow cove too. Good thing is the air temp is coming back up over the next few days.

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We played in Portland with water temp in the 50's last year , I'll be ok :)

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We are actually heading down this saturday morning and will be around until July.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length