• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Table Rock Lake, June 10-14 2015

I think @Ronald lives down there Matt.

Has there been anymore discussion on where everyone wants to "Gather"?? during the day??

Anyone wanting to try out Surfing in our group? I know we have 2 VERY capable boats for demoing the wake wedge!!

Thats one thing I havent tried yet....would love to try it before going all out on the equipment and see everyones wake builds!

I would love to try it...if someone is willing. I will just have to remember to pack my knee braces.

I'll be ballasted up and ready !!!! Can't wait !!!!

We will be down either Friday night or Saturday morning. If anyone gets together on Saturday that would work for us and I would be up to trying some surfing.

I think Saturday is when we're planning the official raft up meet and greet. Now we just need to agree on a central place.

I
@Boat Crazy, I know you're coming down on Friday but what time?
I plan on being there no later than 10 am. We cannot check in till 3:00. Not going there to sleep. We will be on the water most of the day. If you all decide to leave out sooner let me know. And yes, I will be bringing the mat for young kids and ADULT KIDS to play on.

We will probably be pulling in to Oak Hill around 11 if everything works out like to is supposed to.......when has that ever happened???...LOL

oh it will happen even if the women are kicking and screaming. it's vacation time, LOL. I'm just ready for some nice warm weather and no r--n

Here is a little map of the area you all will be...The red marker is where your resort is loacted. The first red X is in the arm that you would use to go to the Baxter area, the second one is where I met @woodard1983 ... both places look like it would accommodate several boats with access to the main lake. I also marked where the swing is located and where The Rocks restaurant is located. It is a place that you can boat up to and eat. They will pick you up in a golf cart and drive you up the hill. I don't know for sure how many slips they have so you may want to double up if this is some interest to you. Also, inside Port of Kimberling there is another boat up place to eat. They are very limited on slips but the beer is cold and the food isn't bad. I can also do some looking around this weekend if someone has a different place that they are thinking of. If you out-of-towners need some other info, let me know and I'll do what I can.

upload_2015-6-4_10-16-21.png

That little area at the bottom of the map is where I was thinking might be a good place to raft up and hang out. That's usually where we go for those activities. The island there can provide good protection from waves in the main channel.

I am good with that!! Thanks Jim for helping us out of towners out!! That map is very useful. I will try to find that on my chart plotter and mark the location. I am guessing this is the official meet up location for Saturday unless there are any other suggestions!!

Back