• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The official "What did you do to your jet boat today" thread.

Helipilot11

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Well over the last week I have done... Storage closet Mod, VeVe Guide Post (painted black w/black pads)photo 7.jpg with CE Smith lights on top, and a seadek install. I also put a 2012 Tacoma Sport suspension on my 05 4runner with OME springs with air bags in the back to handle the boat. Been a busy week but managed to go out twice since being back!
photo.JPG photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 5.JPG
photo 8.jpeg

photo 4.JPG
photo 7.jpg

Jr15g

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
@Hellipilot11 It looks nice:thumbsup:

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
That's a beautiful boat, helipilot11. Hope you can find some time to enjoy it before things wind down.

Master-Spud

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Was a sad day for my boat, successfully (hopefully) winterized my boat for the first time. Trusting the you don't need antifreeze crowd and didn't use any. But she is all cleaned out and covered and tucked away for the year :(

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Pulled and scraped the hydro turf, cleaned, removed all of my snaps and applied 5200 all in preparation for a delivery of seadek faux teak..:winkingthumbsup"
image.jpg

Also re-organized and added another shelf and rod to our head closet.
image.jpg image.jpg

Master-Spud

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey @Craig did your mats come off easily or in one piece? I started in on mine but STRUGGLED through only one side of the bottom step, wondering what I'm doing wrong lol

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The swim deck was easy. I chose to do it today because we're experiencing very cool weather for this time of year (into the 50's last night and 60 today). All of the swim deck mats came off in one piece with a little help from a plastic scraper. The anchor locker mat, step thru mat, and mat between the rear seats sucked. They came off in multiple pieces and I had to scrape the glue. I'm not sure if it's because these mats gets concentrated foot traffic or if it's because of the embossed traction areas. I had zero problems with the mats on smooth surfaces, but I made certain to not step on the mats prior to pulling them. I worked the swim deck mats from the outside corners until I had a complete end up, then short brisk jerks at a steep angle seemed to work well for me. That method didn't work on the areas with the raised traction stipling. The only thing that worked on these areas was slow methodical pulling and a plastic scraper, then goof off to get the adhesive off. Hope you get it off, best of luck!

Master-Spud

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
yeah could of been the foot traffic back and forth maybe, was doing the oil change at the same time and was in and out. Thanks for the tips

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Well over the last week I have done... Storage closet Mod, VeVe Guide Post (painted black w/black pads)View attachment 11952 with CE Smith lights on top, and a seadek install. I also put a 2012 Tacoma Sport suspension on my 05 4runner with OME springs with air bags in the back to handle the boat. Been a busy week but managed to go out twice since being back!
View attachment 11947 View attachment 11948
View attachment 11949
View attachment 11950
View attachment 11951

View attachment 11953
View attachment 11952
Love the guides. Would love to see a parts list and some close ups. Wanting to do the same to my trailer this winter. Nice looking rig and welcome home!

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I got to put some stickers back on my boat...
IMG_3136.jpg
IMG_3137.JPG

Last edited:

Helipilot11

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@Englewoodcowboy just let me know what you would like to see and I will make it happen. I am on 30 days of leave so I am bored most days.

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I cleaned the deck, removed snaps, put 5200 in the holes and drank beer watching it cure so I can put down my new Seadek. Oh boy...one spot I could finish!
image.jpg

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hooked up my battery to the solar charger for the winter.......love this charger. I have got more years out of the batteries doing this simple process.

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Well the other day after I put my stickers on I installed some Boat Buckles. I was not happy with the angle and did not want to drill holes in my trailer so I ordered a set of their universal brackets and that was the ticket. Now the straps pull straight and tight, before they would pull to a side on the mechanism and it was not a happy happy joy joy moment after spending the money. But today I installed the adapters and I am very happy with them. I will be putting them to use this weekend for sure!
BB1.JPG BB2.JPG BB3.JPG