• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The official "What did you do to your jet boat today" thread.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Finally rebuilt my mount for my GPS with 1/2 inch black Starboard and added the section for my new phone ram mount. I like to keep the clutter off the dash
20190525_150215.jpg20190525_150210.jpg

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Installed the optional seadeck pads from @JetBoatPilot

The engine pass-through, the middle seat and the two small winglets on the stern. Hopefully no more falling and twisting my foot for me!
IMG-20190528-WA0018.jpeg IMG-20190528-WA0016.jpeg

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Installed XM the other day, easy plug and play installation. I don't quite love the exposed antenna look, but I tried installing under the glass and reception was terrible (even though fiberglass should be agnostic to it). Works great, sounds great.

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@seanmclean Funny... Chilling on this Sunday eve reading JB.net having a beer and listening to Pandora and as I litterally see your post:

Ps. You don't have XM antenna built in on the Connext?

SmartSelect_20190602-193215_Pandora.jpg

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Ha, nice!

On my boat, it was XM-ready, just needed to add the antenna kit.
Good to know, I thought the "xm ready" meant receiver ready and no extra antenna needed!

Looks like I'll be sticking with Pandora and controlling it with my gear watch connected to the boat.

Wishfull1

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
tried to find them on line and could not find them! Do u have a link?
They are no longer available. I ordered them a few weeks ago when they had all wheels and tires on clearance. Quite a selection, but now all gone. Looks like they are getting out of carrying tires. Sorry.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I reset the clock for daylight savings time. I consider it a personal victory. I can never remember how and always need to experiment to figure out how again.

Sorry, no pics.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not mine, but helped a brother on Lake Powell in Wahweap this morning. Red AR230. He was trying to ride in a friend's boat but did have the cleanout plugs locked all the way... We spotted him having issues after he launched and I boarded his boat to help - it felt kind of rewarding being able to help! Like giving it forward - all the things I've learned here from you guys!
WHat a beautiful place, too! The ramp was busy.

--

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not today, but this weekend. Have all the stuff out of the boat trying to get it good and dry before vacation. Had some random things bouncing around under the port side seat. Was some clips and such that had managed to get bounced back between the seat sides. Sent the 7yr old in after them.

From the port aft storage looking forward:
IMG_20190602_144600.jpg

Inside the port forward storage:
IMG_20190602_144820.jpg

Also managed to get caps on the bottom of all the cupholder drains. Hoping this will keep some of the water OUT of the rear storage compartments. No pics of that though.

Augieol65

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Needed to cap the holes in the cup holders as well and ran drain lines to the back ones. Cut some cool pads for bottom of the cup holders out of spare seadek with the cnc...gives me ideas to start making some custom seadek pieces

Attachments

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Needed to cap the holes in the cup holders as well and ran drain lines to the back ones. Cut some cool pads for bottom of the cup holders out of spare seadek with the cnc...gives me ideas to start making some custom seadek pieces
Could probably sell those pretty easily here, too. Nifty idea.