• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The official "What did you do to your jet boat today" thread.

oramac

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Installed some infinity speakers in the rear deck of my SX210. Gotta add another amp and zone control and wire it all up IMG_20230326_170207611_HDR.jpgnext.

YoDaddy292

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Speakers and a sub. Also thought a Hydrophase ridesteady would be good too. Finally wrapped it all up for the fun stuff and just need to change spark plugs and oil. 9507D587-6417-49B6-9C8F-CE2A4C29F811.jpegA5EB43C1-2825-4EF5-89FD-DB68D7070BF6.jpeg3785DD27-6B49-449C-A07F-3B4E54216E77.jpeg58CBC648-D28E-4ABD-A774-D9766CCC53F4.jpeg

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Attachments

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looks like your axles are out of alignment. Wear is all on one side--that is typically not the tire's fault. See Trailer Axle Alignment/Tire Wear Made Easy - Centreville Trailer Parts
Yea, initially thought same thing. went through back and forth with dealer, trailer and tire companies. End result - trailer is fine. Been running radials on it and absolutely no problems tires looks great after more miles than all the bias sets combined. The good news is Carslile did sent me a couple sets of the bias in the process for free

Ericd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Sorry for the duplication - meant to post to the “Official” thread. Lol
Not exactly the boat, but I cleaned the inside of the the boat cover today. There was some mildew spots and stains from pooling hurricane water. They cleaned up nicely. I previously cleaned the outside and used 303 Fabric Guard to refresh the material. The factory cover is really high quality. I just wish it was easier to install. I think a two-piece design with velcro would be much easier to handle.
Any tips on installing are welcome.

No pics but I also replaced the trolling motor quick disconnect receptacle. Seems the “spring” device inside the receptacle broke and the plug wouldn’t lock in and make a good connection. Easy peasy job. $25 instead of $150 to upgrade to the Minn-Kota version. We will see how long this one lasts.
6B2BBFD5-2837-4CA7-A3BF-4C2C91365D3A.jpeg

Possum

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Installed a new bow light

Lots of polishing to hide where the old decals were (mostly water spots were the problem)

Replaced the house battery, corrected the amp wiring, moved the batteries around to get more space, and put them in battery boxes

Got a game plan for the new logos

Here's a mock up

8FE426E5-9801-4DB4-98FD-4CBD5BFFF7C2.jpeg60D1B9C2-C5E3-4CCC-8AD8-435E21E32750.jpeg

jpdaley1026

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Finally installed my Seadeck Cockpit kit I got from JBP last October. (40% discount on leftover inventory) Removed carpet and snaps at the end of last yr. Was waiting for some warm weather. I like it so much better. Carpet was getting pretty worncockpit.jpg

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Putting on rocket launchers and wake board rack, and flag holder, for the season. 20230409_141431.jpg

Last edited:

1WetBoat

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Finally got around to putting the boats name on. Seems a bit busy with the naked feet only, but I will wait and see if it bugs me or not.

Whoaa-Captn.jpg

Interesting story to this name. When my good buddy first bought his boat, we took it out and went to Bayside, down in S.Fl. It was one of his first times approaching a dock and if you know Bayside it can get busy. So he was coming in a little hot and the deckhand stuck out his foot to try and slow down the boat right before we smacked the dock. But the one thing that always sticks in our mind is how the deckhand yelled out "Whoaa Capt'n" just as we hit the dock.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

TreeRX

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Is that a Yamaha mooring cover that the dealer just put their logo on, or is it an aftermarket cover?
That's the yamaha mooring cover. Some dealers put their logo on it. To me they better give me one hell of a discount to advertise for them. Honestly I'd personally just skip buying it from them and order one online that doesn't have that mess. I don't like free advertisement for dealers. First thing I do when I buy a car is rip off anything that has a dealer name on it. Same with my boat. It had a dealer sticker on it and I pulled it off as soon as I got home.

Last edited:

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length