1. Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  2. Reminder of the Seadeck group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until SEPTEMBER 30th to get in on this group buy - which HAS ALREADY reached the 30% discount point!

So if you are looking to replace that old worn or stinky carpeting and get an awesome new look for your boat, or perhaps your stock swim platform is crumbling and leaving black crap on you and your guests when you sit on it.....look no further! Don't miss this opportunity as this only happens once a year!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Dismiss Notice

Thrust Vector - Anyone installed

Discussion in 'Glastron Jet Boats' started by tomfoolery, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Bizz

Bizz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Other
    Year:
    Other
    Boat Model:
    Other
    Boat Length:
    Other
    Looking forward to hearing about your slalom experience with the thrust vectors. Do you have them so that they stay down at higher speeds or are they only for low speed turning?

2. jgiovino

jgiovino Active Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Glastron
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    GTS
    Boat Length:
    Will spinning out with these installed damage them?
    It seems like when you slide out out sideways there would be a lot of stress on them.

3. Bill D

Bill D Jetboaters Captain

Ratings:
    +1,998 / 29
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    Limited S
    Boat Length:
    I haven't had any issues with mine, but if you did break one, @JetBoatPilot would cover it under warranty.

4. Kyle Mekulik

Kyle Mekulik New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Glastron
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    GTS
    Boat Length:
    I received my thrust vector and had to immediately remove do to almost impossible steering at any speed other than idle I talked to Will from jetboat pilot and my reverse gate is not adjusted properly causing binding. Does anyone have pics or info on how to adjust the reverse gate I have to manually push mine up for it to lock in the forward position. The first pic is how it is adjusted without touching it. The second is me pushing it by hand to the locked position and the other two photos show the metal wear and scraping of the thrust vector. IMG_0770.JPG IMG_0775.JPG IMG_0776.JPG IMG_0778.JPG

5. Briwhy

Briwhy Jet Boat Lover

Ratings:
    +116 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Glastron
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    GTS
    Boat Length:
    Hey Kyle do you a email address?

6. Kyle Mekulik

Kyle Mekulik New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Glastron
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    GTS
    Boat Length:
  7. Scott E

Scott E Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 4
    Boat Make:
    SeaDoo
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    Challenger
    Boat Length:
    I have them on my 210 Challenger. The manual gate adjuster is on the left hand side, there should be a cotter pin holding the adjuster block in it's groove. Remove the cotter pin, lift the adjuster block out of the groove, the rod is threaded and you can adjust by spinning on / off.

I think some of the new boats have an electronic adjust for neutral, not sure if there is also the manual adjust as well.

• Like Like x 1
  8. cory lucas

cory lucas New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Glastron
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    GTS
    Boat Length:
    I have Cobra Jet, they seam to work fine.

Attached Files:

9. Kyle Mekulik

Kyle Mekulik New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Glastron
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    GTS
    Boat Length:
    Thanks: I was able to figure it out before i saw this. I took pics and may post a diy for anyone that doesnt know how to do it

10. AbuAyd

AbuAyd Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 6
    Boat Make:
    Glastron
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    GT
    Boat Length:
    @Kyle Mekulik Can you please post your pictures? I got mine recently and they worked fine but with more reversing, they came off and lost the top bracket. Jetboat pilot have been great and they are sending a modified part to see if that solves the problem. Looks like others have similar issue so they are suspending sales for Glastron part until issue is resolved. It looks like the cross member is hitting the gate when reversing for some reason. thurst vectors.jpg